Chapter 36

It's been a month since the twins birthday and my baby is overdue.

"Well Luna, the baby seems fine I don't know why she's not ready to come out yet" the pack doctor said to me.

I groaned and lay back on the hospital bed.

"I knew something happened when that bastard bit my baby" I growled.

Max looked at me concerned and stroked my cheek.

"I suggest keeping a close eyes on the Luna just incase she does go into labor" the doc said to Max.

Max nodded and picked me up carrying me put of the room as he walked to the living room.

If your wondering why Max has to carry me it's because the baby is basically draining me and I can't walk anymore.

"You look pale Amelia" Natalie said concerned.

"I'm fine" I said smiling but it was very weak.

"Ocean what's happening?" I asked through mine and my wolfs link.

"I'm not sure, the baby seems really strong and powerful but delicate at the same time" she replied sounding confused.

I sighed "not even Ocean knows what's going on" I said looking at my friends.

They all has concerned looks on there faces, all of the pack did.

I could sometimes hear there thoughts when they forget to block it and all I here is worry.

"Is Luna ok?"

"Is Luna going to die?"

"Will the baby be ok?"

"Will Luna be able to give birth?"

That's all I hear from them.

Suddenly a sigh of relief came out "what?" They asked "Iv gone into labour" I said then it kinda hit me.

"SHIT IV GONE INTO LABOUR"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After and hour of pain I finally gave birth to my baby girl.

I held her in my arms and smiled.

Max sat carefully by me smiling, he was careful because I'm still very weak.

"What will her name be Luna?" The doc asked.

"Steph Grace-Black Jonson" I said.

I felt my arms get weaker from holding Steph so Max took her from me.

"She smells like Colt and Dexter" I said then realisation hit me "shit" I said.

"Language and what?" My mom said, wait when did everyone get here?

"She half werewolf half vampire" I said fitting the puzzle together.

"That's makes sense now" Emerald said.

"You guys won't judge her for it will you?" I asked "of course not" they said.

I smiled "let's go tell the pack" I said "but your still weak" Max said.

"I'll rest after ok" I promised and he sighed and nodded.

Mom and dad helped me into the meeting area where everyone was.

"Everyone I would like to say that the birth was safe, your Luna is fine but weak but she is recovering" Max said and everyone cheered.

They looked at my baby in Max's arms in aww.

"Also we found our that Steph my new baby girl is half werewolf half vampire" I said and gasps escaped the room.

"I ask your not to treat her any differently and don't judge her please" I begged they smiled and bowed down to Steph showing there kindness.

I smiled as they got up again "mommy where's sissy?" Sophie asked as she ran up to us with Jake

Max bent down and showed them there new sister.

Steph smiled at them which made then giggle.

I felt my legs collapse but luckily Colt caught me.

Max gave Steph to Grace and ran over to be and took me from Colt.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried, I looked around and saw the whole pack silent and worried "I'm fine I guess I can't stand for that long" I said smiling.

They move out of the way making a path to the staircase where Max carried me into our room.

Grace followed with Steph and put her in her cot.

Her cot is in our room because her room isn't ready yet.

Grace walked out and told us she will sort out the pack and the twins.

I thanked her as she left the room.

"Are your sure your ok?" Max asked "yes I'm just tired" I said closing my eyes.

I felt him kiss me and leave the bed but my eyelids wouldn't open but I heard him talking to Steph so I let them be and let darkness take over.

I live in a house with a bunch of guysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara