Chapter 29 Max POV

2 weeks since my mate and children have been missing and I can't handle it anymore.

Mom, Sandra and David have been keeping the pack under control because I can't.

"Max you need to eat" my sister said walking in my room with a plate full of food.

I ignored her and carried on looking at the wall.

"Amelia wouldn't want you doing this to yourself, and when we find her you will need your strength" she said and that clicked.

I ate the food while my sister smiled "now come on you have a visitor" she said dragging me downstairs to the living room to find Colt and Dexter.

It was Colt and Dexter that told us about her getting kidnapped and said they were going to try and find a lead.

"Did you find anything?" I asked "sort of" Colt said.

"We were walking through Japan when we caught the sent of our mates so we followed and it lead to this big mansion" Dexter said.

"We noticed it was the mansion of the night and was about to leave when we caught someone crying" Colt said after.

"It was Amelia's cry" they both said and I froze.

"Max she was pregnant" Colt said.

"What do you mean was?" I asked "we think they have killed the baby" Dexter said and rage grew in me.

"Max I know you want to get her back but we need a plan first" my mom said and I agreed trying to control my anger.

"We ask for a request though" Colt said "what is it?" I asked "don't kill our mates" they said together.

"Deal" and with that we started making a plan.

When I find that girl I'm chaining her to me so she can get kidnapped...again.