CHAPTER 44? HOT DAMN:

So, we arrived at the apartment block Dave lived in. The building was ginormous, and I was hoping that he lived on the bottom floor. But as always, I was wrong.

Dave had just informed me that he lived on the top level, and I just groaned.

"Do you at least have an elevator?" I asked, my hands coming into contact with my face.

"What would you do if I said it was out of order?" He said from beside me, I then groaned.

"I wouldn't go up there unless you carried me or somethin-"

My feet then got lifted off the ground and I hissed.

"Not literally you piece of fuck." I growled, Dave then shrugged.

"Well, the elevator is out of order anyway. So let's go," he said, running up the first couple of steps.

This was seriously not my ideal way of going up stairs.

Timeskip whoop dee doo:

Somehow, in the next ten minutes. He managed to get up to his level. I, I don't know how but he was some kind of miracle worker.

He placed me down on the floor, and I just stood there confused.

"How goddamned hell did you eve-"

"Years of practice," he replied quickly, I just sighed.

"You're like some kind of God,"

"I am,"

"Ho- oh, yeah." I deadpanned, remembering that he was in fact a god.

"Well, my apartment is just a little bit down the hall from here. So, let's go." He murmured, beginning to walk down the hallway. I quickly followed, until he eventually stopped in front of a door.

"This is it, and be warned. My bro is kind of weird," he said, grabbing his keys and placing them in the door. He then opened it. I peered in, looking around the plac- hoLY SHIT!

Something just flew past me in a rugged blur.

"So- fuCK!" I heard Dave yell in agony, and I quickly turned around. I saw Dave on the ground, and some other guy on top of him.

I quickly closed my eye though because of those death scenes.

"Bro, THERE IS SOMEONE HERE AND YOU COULDVE HURT HER YOU FUCKWIT!" I heard Dave yell, I then processed that name.

Bro. He was talking to his 'weird' brother, right? Because of random drop kicks from the fucking roof isn't weird I don't know what is.

"Well, you should've been more prepared." I heard a slightly deep voice say.

"Anyway, wait what the. What is she wearing? Dave." He said, I then blushed really hard. I had completely forgotten that I was still wearing my god tier.

"She's a cosplayer, anyway. (F/n), this is my brother. Bro, this is (F/n)." I heard Dave introduce us.

"Hi," I murmured.

"Hey," Bro said, I then felt something grab my hand and pull me into the building.

"Oh, I get it." I heard Dave's brother yell, I then raised my eyebrows.

"Wha-"

"Doesn't matter, anyway. I'm gonna take you to my room, we can work on your vision there. In peace too," I heard him say, I then nodded slightly.

I then abruptly stopped, and I heard a door slam behind me.

"Ok, we should be safe now." I heard him say, I then nodded again. I still felt incredibly embarrassed, but I would get over it soon.

"So," he said, grabbing my shoulders an pushing me over to probably a chair of some sort.

I felt my booty- wait no. That was written wrong. Never mind.

I felt my body get placed, that's slightly better.

(Such innuendo wow)

I felt my body get placed, in you guess it. A chair.

"Ok, so. How are we gonna do this?" I heard Dave ask, I then breathed in.

"Well, the way I did it with Karkat was just repetitive staring until I somehow got to the point of 'proper' vision." I explained, I then heard Dave hum in response.

"Ok, well. Go ahead," he said, I then nodded.

I opened my eyes, and Dave was in a ridiculous pose.

"God fucking damnit," I laughed, closing my eyes before anymore deaths could get in there.

"Ok, serious this time." I said, opening my eyes again. Dave was just sitting there, and the visions came.

I tried to focus in on one, but it just wouldn't work.

"Wait," I said accidentally, staring even harder until my eyes hurt.

"Fuck," I murmured, my eyes watering from the non blinkage.

(Blinkage isn't even a word what is happening?)

"It's ok, try again." He said, I then nodded. Let's fucking do this.

I opened my eyes again, then tried to do it again. It wouldn't work.

"Fuck daMNIT!" I yelled, rubbing my eyes.

"Work you piece of shi-"

"Calm down, Jesus." He said, I then frowned.

"You don't know what I'm going through."

"I had to get used to my powers too dumbass,"

"Yeah? All yours is going to different timelines!" I yelled angrily.

"Do you understand how many times I have seen myself die?" He asked, my eyebrows then furrowed.

"What do you mean, you're just teleportin-"

"It's not just that, (F/n). I have teleported to doomed timelines, and have had to watch myself fucking die. I couldn't go back, and I was always freaking out. Time travel isn't the nicest of powers (F/n), and remember that I was fucking thirteen too."

"Thirteen?!" I yelled in shock, how the hell.

"Yes!" He yelled back, I then sighed. Why did every conversation we have end in arguments..

---------------------------------------------

Happy valentines, sorry for not any romance aha.

This was also unbelievably conversation heavy, like damn.

So yeah, have a nice Valentine's Day. Whoop whoop.