CHAPTER 29:

Readers POV:

I sat in the middle of Can Town, slowly helping The Mayor with it. Sure, it was fun for the first couple of hours. But it was starting to get a little, old.

So, when I was drawing a road with a random pack of crayons i found. I then decided to get up and explore the place I was trapped in, it just seemed like a giant metal room.

But oh, how it was so much more than that. There were little hatches everywhere, leading to other rooms.

Other rooms, which included a room with some kind of bed. The bed was green, and had a weird gasmask looking picture on it.

Well, at least it was a bed. I think? It sure as hell looked like a bed, so what the hell. I crawled onto it, and I groaned.

Who the hell makes a bed out of stone?

I thought little of that fact, considering how fucking tired I was. And just let my eyes close, leading me into the world of sleep.

For the first time in ages, I didn't seem to have a nightmare. And I was so incredibly happy about that, sleep was so much better without all that creepy ass death shit.

Timeskip to after ye lil nap:

So, I awoke from my nap. And I felt so refreshed, I felt happy. For the first time in ages, I felt good. My eyes felt heavy, but I guess I couldn't help that. But I felt good, I felt great. I slowly leaned up, rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands. I blinked a few times, and turned to look around the room I was in. It looked the same as every other room, metal with small doorway-

Wait, who is that.

My eyes looked up an down this doglike figure standing in the corner of my room, and I screamed. My eyes widening as he teleported in front of me, I then saw him pull out a sword from his chest. Red blood hitting my cheek and running down onto my neck, he needs a better way to contain that thin-

Oh shit.

Karkats POV:

Dave was standing defiantly up to Vriska, and she was pissed.

"Do you know what she is????????" She hissed, Dave then shrugged.

"She seemed pretty human to me,"

"She's a glitch, Strider. Shes doomed this fucking timeline, and pro8a8ly the other one you sent her to." Vriska said, venom dripping off her voice.

Dave just stood there, almost as if he just realised he doomed the whole universe. Maybe he did just realise that, maybe he didn't know she was a glitch..

Why the shit didn't we tell him? We are such idiots, oh my god.

"Sorry i didnt realise i doomed the world," he said, almost as if he didnt care. But you know, thats how Dave says most things.

Vriska then huffed, turning away from him and storming off.

Wait, where did Dave even take her.

My curiosity got the better of me and i walked over to him, he turned to me.

"Sup, Vantas." He greeted, I just nodded in response.

"Where the fuck did you even take her," i asked, Dave then shrugged.

"Why do you need to know?" He said, i then scowled.

"Maybe because im her friend too? She has more people to worry about than you asshole,"

"I took her to the Mayor,"

"Seriously, the fucking Mayor."

"I dont see how that fact is harming anybody," he said, I then growled.

"Fuck you Strider,"

----------------------------------------------

This is a short ass chapter, but idgaf.

Happy New Years everyone, the next chapter will be a little more exciting, and definitely longer.

I had to write this chapter twice too, because I forgot to save the first one. Then on the second one my Wattpad glitched out, so this is the third time in writing this chapter.

But any who, have a great first day of the year guys.