CHAPTER 10:

Following the directions carefully, I eventually made it to a two story house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door, I then heard some footsteps and the creaking of the door before me.

There stood Kanaya, smiling.

"Hey," she said, inviting me in.

"Heyo," I replied, looking at the rather colourful walls. Kanaya began to guide me towards her room, which I eagerly followed. I wonder what I would be able to wear?

She opened the door to her room and walked in, instantly going towards her closet. She then pulled out about 5 outfits, all different styles and colours.

She then gestured for me to come over and take a look.

"These Are The Ones I Feel Would Suit You Best, However If You Dont Fancy These Ones, I Have A Large Variety Of Others." She stated, I then nodded. Picking up an (fav/colour) shirt , with black pants and vest.

That would look good..

But lets look at the others shall we?

After about 10 minutes of doing just that, you eventually settled on the first thing you saw. Which was the shirt and pants, all the others either showed too much skin or were way to colourful.

After that, you said goodbye to Kanaya and left with the clothing.

Timeskip:

Time for another day at school!

Yay.

I don't want to go.

Why does the world hate me.

You rolled over to look at the ceiling, letting the cold air hit your face.

Groaning, you turned towards the pillow, burying your face in its fluffy goodness.

Napping was funn....

"(F/n), oh my god get up we are late for school!" You heard a voice yell, you just groan.

"5 more minutes.." You mumble, pulling the covers up to your face.

"(F/N)! For fucks sake get up we have to go to school!" You heard the same voice yell, you then sigh. Openin your eyes you look up at John, who had his school ah and everything.

"Get up now, otherwise we're gonna be late for school." He said, pulling your covers off your body.

"Noooo..." You muttered, watching it land on the floor. Looking back up at John, you frowned.

"Why would.. Why would you do that?" You ask, John then walks up to you and grabs your arm. Literally dragging you out of the bed.

"It's 9:15 and we're late as shit! We have to get going!" He yelled, shoving you towards your wardrobe.

"Huh-AUGH!" You scream as you literally face plant into a pile of worn T-shirts. Still slightly asleep though, you look over at John.

"9:15?... 9:1-oH SHIT NUGGETS WERE LATE FLR SCHOOL!" You yell, instantly bolting upwards and grabbing the closest things. And then pulling them on, then sprinting out the door and towards dad.

Well, your New dad.

Anyway, you and John still quickly clamber into the car. Waiting for dad to get out of the fucking house.

Soon after, he came rushing out. Briefcase in hand, and tie not tied properly.

He then dove into the car and started it, then driving you both to school.

----------------------------------------

This probably has nothin to do with the plot whatsoever. BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT AGHA.

Probably a lot of you guys.

Meh.

Have a nice day ples.