CHAPTER 81:

Well, I had done all I could. I had disinfected the wound, and placed some cotton around it.

Hopefully that'll help her stay alive.

We were currently in my car, and I was driving slightly above the speed limit.

Sure it was illegal but saving the one person that meant a lot to me is much more important than the law.

Now, she was still passed out, but that is ok. She had woken up as I was placing her in the car but soon fainted again.

Augh please don't die.

My palms were becoming sweaty around the steering wheel, my knuckles were white with stress. My eyes were focussed on the road and my feet were on the pedals.

Essentially all my body parts were where they should be and were working well.

Ok, ok, ok.

It's going to be fine.

Time skip:

I had arrived at the hospital, and then handed her over to the nurses. They took her away immediately and said that she was in a critical condition, and if I had been any later she probably would've died.

They asked me to wait in the waiting area, and didn't confirm whether or not she would survive. She had lost massive amounts of blood, but she could be healed.

I know she could, right?

I should tell Dave, I should tel-

No, no, no. Dave can wait, she has to be safe first.

I looked up on the small television in the corner of the room, and the news was on.

I could see the headline, and it read:

"Three men brutally murdered in an alleyway."

I was intrigued, so I moved closer so I could hear the news.

There was an interview going on.

"I could hear a woman screaming, so I quickly ran outside the shop. Perhaps a kidnapping, or rape. I wasn't sure, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from."

"Did you find any evidence to these murders?"

"I, I saw a figure. After the murder I suppose, it was glowing green. It was weird, I thought I was hallucinating at first."

"And that was witness Amanda, back to you Kevin."

"Thanks Paul. More information on this matter after the break."

It then cut to some ads.

I was puzzled.

(F/n) just came home, covered in blood. There was three murders just then, a-and. Oh god." My eyes widened as I turned away from the TV. She couldn't have, no, how would she had gotten that messed up?

I-I, oh my god.

I flipped out my phone, and started to talk to Dave. Please let him be on.

Please.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 3:26am

CG: DAVE.
CG: I CANT HANDLE THIS.
CG: (F/N) JUST COMMITTED A MURDER, THREE IN FACT.

I waited a bit, and started to chew on my jumpers sleeve. Come on Dave, come o-

TG: what
CG: SHE WALKED INTO MY FUCKING ROOM COVERED IN BLOOD.
CG: I HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE BLOODY HOSPITAL.
TG: she killed someone?
TG: she said that when she was with me
TG: that was when she was cheating on me with another dave
TG: maybe shes cheating on you with another karkat
CG: DAVE IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT HERE I DONT KNOW WHATS REAL ANYMORE.
CG: I DOnt know.
TG: where are you
CG: The hospital.
TG: do you want me to come over
CG: If it isn't too much of a hassle.
TG: ill be there in a minute
TG: just gotta sneak out
TG: if my brother is even here
TG: i dont think he is

turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 3:33am

I had started to cry, which was expected off me. This was stressful, and I wasn't often great in these situations. Dave lived nearly opposite the hospital, so he'd probably be here in a minute.

Fucking damn it.

I started to sob, my eyes growing red and puffy. My jumper's sleeve becoming slightly soggy in a matter of seconds.

I heard the door open, and my head snapped around to face it.

Just an old woman.

But I saw someone enter behind her, and I stood up immediately. He walked up to me, and enveloped me in a tight hug. That made me cry even more.

(F/n) was possibly dead, she was also now a possible murder suspect. The police didn't know that, but I did.

Dave seemed to be my only salvation from this crazy world at the moment.

He kissed the top of my head, and started to rub my back.

"It'll be okay, you know. Soon this'll pass right over, and we'll be able to have a laugh about it. (F/n), you, and me."

----------------------------------------------

Oh bloody fuck that's the largest amount of notifications I've ever received, 99+ like really fellas?

But yep I'm going to the UK tomorrow, and that's a pretty long journey.

So don't expect any updates for about a month.

Not like that's anything new but I'm actually warning you this time haha.