CHAPTER 77:

I had fallen asleep, only to have constant nightmares about my shitty decisions. This shit was fucking ridiculous.

Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idio-

I woke up again, breathing hard and fast. Karkat was probably in his bedroom, and the TV was blaring random nonsense. And by random nonsense I meant infomercials. I checked the time on my phone, and it was nearly 4:30 in the morning.

What even?

How did time go by that fast?

Oh my gosh, I bet Karkat wasn't even awake. I bet Kankri wasn't awake either.

And now I'm insanely hungry.

I soon realised that I hadn't eaten since like, 18 hours ago. And holy fuck starvation was settling in. Of course I didn't know what I could and couldn't eat, meaning I would have to wake up Karkat or Kankri to tell me what I can eat.

I got off the couch, and walked towards Karkats room. I opened the door slightly, and tip toed in. Karkat was snoring slightly, and he had fucking left the window open.

I should probably close that.

"Fuck.." I heard someone whisper, and the only reasonable answer I had gotten was that it came from Karkat. I raised my eyebrows and a slight smirk climbed it's way onto my face. What was he dreaming abou- oh mY GOD. An insanely sexual moan escaped his lips. I stopped in my tracks and tried not to laugh. Ok well that explains what he was dreaming about. I would wake him up, but I wouldn't want to ruin this dream for him. But what if he, well, jizzed before I could ask him? Fuc-

Another noise, except it sounded like gasping.

I tip toed over to his bed, and decided to shake him. I saw his eyes open immediately, he blinked once and his gaze latched onto my face. I smiled at him and he blushed furiously.

He then screamed.

I jumped back and started giggling uncontrollably.

"G-GET OUT OF MY BLOODY ROOM HOLY SHIT!" He yelled, his voice high and scared. I dashed out of the room and tried to stop laughing.

"WHERE IS THE FOO-BWAHAHAH!" I couldn't control myself. Sure he was a teenaged boy and it was natural for these things to happen, but oHO MY GOD!

"S-STOP LAUGHING! I BET YOUVE DREAMT ABOUT SEX BEFORE!"

"OH I SURE HAVE, BUT AT LEAST I DONT JIZZ IN MY SLEEP."

"IM NOT EVEN HARD YOU COW."

"SURE HONEY! Now, I need to settle down holy shit." I started giggling again, but then I took a few deep breaths. "Where's the food?"

"In the fucking kitchen."

"I know that, but what can I eat?"

"I'm not coming out to show you."

"Is it because you have an erection?"

"No! Don't fucki-"

"Just jerk of now, I'll wait."

"I don't have a fucking erection!"

"Come outside then."

"Fine." The door then creaked open, and miraculously he didn't have an erection.

"You must've been sonic fast to cum that quickly."

"I didn't have a fucking erection holy macaroni. Now what the fuck did you want again?"

"Food."

"Ok, let's get some cock sucking food for your oh so precious stomach."

"Yes, let's do it." I grinned as Karkat walked down the hallway and towards the kitchen. I started giggling a few times but Karkat just groaned and started walking faster,

"Here, have some fucking corn flakes to sooth your urge."

"Where's the milk?"

"In the fridge."

"Where's the fridge?"

"Do you need my assistance with everything."

"Actually, yes."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Um, calm down friend."

"I will kick you out of my fucking house."

"Now that's just cruel."

"I'm a cruel person."

"We all know that's a lie." I grinned at Karkat, and he just huffed and got out the milk for me. "Thank you."

---------------------------------------------

Ok ok ok.

I was going through the comments of this story so I could make a point to one of my friends.

But that's when I realised how nice and supportive of my work you guys are. Like you'll say this is the best fanfiction you had every read, or wish me good luck on the next chapter. Or even so far as to hoping I have a good day, or wishing me to take care.

And I've never really had the time to acknowledge all these sweet things you guys comment, and just. Wow.

I'm so grateful for you guys because whenever I'm feeling down I remember someone commenting that I'm an incredibly good author, or telling me that they love this fanfiction. And it just makes me feel so much better about myself knowing that I make someone happy when I do something.

Knowing that I'm making an impact on people's feelings, and it just makes me feel good.

So, I thank you all. It's just so nice to know you people are here and wasting your short existence on reading this thing.

And i'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE THIS FANFICTION MY MAIN PRIORITY SHOULDN'T I HAHA!

And that's all I've got for today so have a great fucking week you deserve it.