CHAPTER 56:

It was around 3-ish and I was honestly bored of waiting. The smell of liquor wafted from down the hallway, the way that Kankri went.

He didn't sound like the type to drink.

I heard a door creak open from behind me, and I smirked. I turned around, my eyes settling on a tired looking Karkat.

He looked up from the floor as he walked inside, and as he saw me he froze in his tracks.

"How did you get in." He asked, well the question sounded kinda rhetorical.

"Hi Karkat!" I said, walking up to him quickly.

"Hell-"

I then brought my hand down onto his cheek harshly, the noise echoing around the room.

"OW!" Karkat yelled, instantly grabbing his cheek in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled angrily, I then smiled kindly.

"I keep my promises," I said. I then walked out of the house.

Karkat's POV:

As (F/n) left the premises, the smell of alcohol instantly hit my nostrils.

Why is he drinking this early?!

I walked down the hallway and opened Kankri's door. The smell was strong, and I could see Kankri sitting on the floor. He had a bottle of whiskey in his hand, and I could see two bottles of vodka on his dresser.

"KANKRI!" I yelled, Kankri jumped.

He turned to look at me, tears in his eyes.

"What are you doing her-"

"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING THIS EARLY?! FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP IT HIDDEN TILL NIGHTFALL!"

"You shouldn't know thi-"

"OF COURSE I KNOW! I HEAR YOU EVERYNIGHT! FUCKING CRYING YOUR ASS OFF!"

"You don't understan-"

"I DO UNDERSTAND! IVE FELT LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT IM COPING WITH IT BETTER THAN YOU!"

"Karkat pleas-"

But I kept yelling. I hated him. I fucking hated him.

The tears were flowing down his face now, and he looked as if he was ready to kill himself. He had an addiction, and it was killing him.

Every night I could hear him crying in his room, usually in the early hours of the morning too.

I don't know why he was depressed, nor why he had resulted to drinking.

But I honestly wasn't helping.

"WHY DID YOU GO TO DRINKING FOR HELP!"

"Karkat," I heard his voice crack.

Kankri then got up and walked over to me. His eyes were red with pain, and he looked more hurt then angry.

"Karkat," he said again, his voice soft and quiet.

"Please forgive me," he muttered, falling to his knees. I could see tears welling beneath him, but I still felt agitated.

I couldn't forgive him.

I wanted to.

I had to.

Readers POV:

As I closed the door I could hear the yelling of Karkat. It was muffled by the walls so I couldn't exactly hear what he was saying. However he seemed pretty angry.

But as I was walking home, I couldn't help but feel bad for Kankri.

No matter how much he seemed to be alright, he seemed to give off a somewhat negative aura or something.

While I was looking at his deaths, I saw more than one suicide.

Time skip:

I made it back to Dave's apartment, and shit he was freaking out. As I walked into the room Dave ran over to me and grabbed me by my forearms.

"Shit man! I didn't know you were actually going to go over to his place!" He said as a wave of relief washed over him.

"And I didn't know you were gonna freak the fuck out about it, Jesus Christ dude."

"People could see you (F/n)!"

"I KNOW THAT! ITS NOT AS IF IM COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS TO EVERYTHING AROUND ME!"

"You're an idiot sometimes! You know that right?"

"Of course I know that! But it's not as if you're any better Dave!"

"Oh shut up,"

"Make me," I said in retaliation, and then a fucking lightbulb went off in both of our heads.

"Well if you insist," Dave said seductively, getting closer to me with every passing second.

"Dave,"

"(F/n),"

"Don't do this,"

"Do what?"

"I hate you,"

"I love you too," he muttered, as he was literally 5 centimetres away from me.

He then leaned down and kissed me lightly.

I was expecting this, especially since I said 'make me', which is practically an invitation to make out with me.

Welp, there's no going back now.

He pulled away from me, and smirked.

"Fuck you, with your stupid ass hair and handsome face." I said.

"Ain't that cute, finally admitting that I'm handsome?"

"What if I was?" A red blush forming on my cheeks.

"Well, I'd have to agre-"

"Oh my god you conceited asshole!" I yelled as I punched his arm.

Dave then started to giggle, which was, as much as I hated to admit it, rather cute.

I then started to giggle too.

Then those giggles turned into full blown laughter.

Dave then quickly planted a kiss on my forehead.

"It should be a crime for someone to be this cute,"

"It should be a crime for someone to be this much of a shithead,"

"You love me,"

"You can dream," I said as if I hated him. In which I kinda did, he was a fuckwit. He was a cool fuckwit though, he was nice company.

Yeah, being in love with a fuckwit isn't something I'd recommend.

3/10 IGN.

--------------------------------------------Vantas drama is good drama.

Yeah idk I have more Kankri head canons than I thought ain't that strange.

But I've got so many ideAS FOR THIS STORY NOW! It's almost as if a nuclear bomb of creativity went off in my brain.

I'll probably forget half of them, but I've got about 3 set in the stone.

*whispers* This story finally has a backbone. MWAHAHHAHAHHA!!

So, as per the last 60 chapters or some shit, have a nice fucking day. Go do things you enjoy, such as sacrificing children and having blood orgies :D