CHAPTER 12:

So, after walking up the stairs and towards Kanaya's room. Lightly knocking, I heard a few footsteps and someone opening the door. There stood Jade.

"Hey guys!" She said enthusiastically, she always seemed to be in a good mood.

"Hey!" I replied, taking a step inside. Sitting in a circle on the ground, was all my friends. Who knew what they were doing.

"So we're just playing some games, ya know?" She said, I then nodded. Taking a seat next to Feferi, Jade sitting on my other side. John sat next to Rose and Vriska.

Timeskip:

So, after random games like Cards Against Humanity and shit like that. Kanaya suggested something that I never thought I would have to play.

"Guys! Lets Play Seven Minutes In Heaven," she said, her eyebrows moving up and down as if to suggest something.

And here I was thinking Kanaya was innocent.

Everyone else seemed to agree, and we all got back into a circle. Writing our names down on pieces of paper, we all put them in a hat.

We then proceeded to play the game.

Timeskip:

So, we moved around the circle. And eventually we got to me.

I sighed and placed my hand in the hat, pulling out a piece of paper. It was crumpled up, so I tried not to rip it open. I then flattened it out, I then laughed slightly.

Written in slightly messy writing was,

Karkat Vantas.

"Karkat," I said, turning to face him. He was already scowling.

"Are you fucking with me," he asked rhetorically, I just smirked.

"Nope!" I then led him into the closet.

Aradia then closed the door on us, and it was pretty dark. I could just see the outline of a.. Rather short Karkat.

No, like seriously. He was shorter that I thought he was.

"Yo, you're shorter than I thought." You blurted out, you then heard Karkat scowl. Like you could physically hear his face contort into a scowl, it was weird.

"No shit, dumbass." He replied, you then smirked.

"I should start calling you Shortcake," you suggested.

"No, no fucking way." He said sternly, you then chuckled slightly.

"Alright fine.. Shortcake," you teased.

"If you call me that again I will flip my shit," he warned.

"Shortcake,"

And that's when he lost it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," He screamed, running at you. You quickly jumped out of the way and turned to look at him, shit.

You couldn't see him.

And before you could move you felt something force you against a wall, and a shallow breath in your ear.

"I swear to Jegus if you call me that again I will cut you up into little pieces an sell you at a sushi store," he hissed, you then tried to not burst out laughing.

"Heh, sorry about that." You managed to not say it, it's called good self control.

You then realised the position you were in.

Karkat pinning you to a wall, hands either side of your head.

Which was quite a miracle really, how he managed to reach your head was still a mystery.

Short ass bitch.

"Karkat," you said, he didn't reply.

"Karkat." You said again, he then glared in your direction.

"WHAT, YOU USLESS SON OF A SHIT?" He asked, you then grinned.

"They will be coming in at any moment, and the position were in is rather.."

"RATHER WHAT FOR FUCKS SAKE," he yelled.

You then heard the creaking of a door, and a bright light consuming you both.

"Compromising,"

----------------------------------------

Augh, I'm so bad at updating!

Freaking Buffy.

Anyway, at least I fucking updated.

I'm still not happy with myself though.

Have a great day. I hope.