CHAPTER 51:

Readers POV:

Dave had once again headed off to school, and I was bored as hell. That was the usual I guess, being bored as hell. I'm trapped in this room, whilst Dave brings me food.. My life isn't exactly the greatest.

But that was ages ago, it was around 3:00pm and I was looking out the window. Awaiting my boyfriend.

Those words were new, yet I welcomed them.

I soon saw someone pop out from under a tree, I couldn't exactly figure out who they were. I then saw the blue cat hat, holy shit it was Nepeta.

As soon as I recognised her, deaths began to cloud my vision and I tried to focus in on one. There was a bus, and it was frantically screeching towards her, and she was going to get hit. I actually managed to get rid of the deaths rather quickly now, this was a record time. About, 45 seconds?

I then smiled and watched her happy, energetic self. She was bouncing around, happily talking to I think Equius. I didn't chose to look at him however.

She then stopped at the crossing, and her eyes looked up at me.

My smile faltered, and her face grew with surprise and glee. Her eyes widened in joy as she ran out onto the road.

Oh shit.

OH SHIT.

I got up from my seat and yelled at her to stop. But she didn't.

I kept yelling, and gesturing for her to go back to the safety of Equius.

"NEPETA NO!" I screamed, it must've gotten through the flaps of her beanie cause she immediately stopped.

She then turned to look to her left, and a massive bus was surging right towards her.

"NEPETA MOVE!" I screeched. I saw the bus drivers eyes widen as he realised the presence of the young girl on the road, because he slammed on the breaks.

"FUCKING MOVE YOU PIECE OF CAT SHIT!!" I screamed out of the window, tears now falling from my eyes.

Equius couldn't save her, because cars were already zooming past him. I couldn't save her, because I was trapped in this building.

She must have been overcome with shock, because all she did was close her eyes.

The collision was terrible.

The bus didn't slow down fast enough, and it was already going pretty fast. So once it hit, her body went flying across the interchange.

Oh no.

A car then ran over her body, crushing her flat. The car almost immediately stopped however, the car driver screaming in fear.

They were too late.

The bus driver had stopped his bus and hopped out, and he was dialling someone on his phone. Probably the ambulance.

I turned away from Nepeta's body. Her blood was now pooling beneath her, and it was gruesome.

I turned away from the window altogether and sat against the wall.

I felt my cheeks, they were damp.

"F-fuck," I mumbled, my voice cracking.

This was my fault.

This was my doing.

I started to sob, my eyes stinging.

I heard the door creak open, and I shakily looked up.

Bro was standing there.

I hadn't seen him in ages.

And now death.

That really wasn't what I needed right now.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I then chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled, Bro then nodded. But then he walked in, and I was genuinely surprised.

"Save her," he said, his voices pitch deepening into something demonic. Then his face contorted into strange shapes, and eventually a dark light started to shine from behind his shades.

"What the fuc-"

I then bolted upright, myself scared and yet confused.

Wha- oh. It was just a nightmare.

'Save her,' kept echoing in my mind.

"Save her," I repeated. I then checked the time, it was almost 3:00pm.

I got up from the bed I was asleep in, and stretched.

'Save her you bastard,'

I then chuckled slightly, what did this even mea-

Wait.

I walked over to the window, and sure enough I could see Nepeta and Equius. I looked at Nepeta, and deaths happened. I saw the bus one agai-

Save her.

My eyes then widened.

I could save Nepeta.

-------------------------------------------

Oh hey, your powers will actually come in use for something and not just be some shitty vision disorder!

But regarding the drawing above this, I'd just like to say thank you!

I've been getting tons of nice comments and other things like songs?? Uh wasn't expecting that to be honest haha, but still this shit is so amazing.

And 30k reads??? Wtf when did that happen.

But haha holy shit this fanfic has grown! And I wanna say thanks again cause you're all awesome and just bRUH.

So please have an amazing day, you honestly deserve it!