CHAPTER 26:

Sollux's POV:

Shit, I knew she was something more than an average human being.

It couldn't be possible she has a role in this game too, we created this fucking universe.

But, she can still perceive the deaths of us. Which can result in her having a god tier, but that can't be physically possible. The game is over, unless it isn't really finished.

The four humans still have their powers, and we can transform back into our original states as we please.

So, this may sound stupid.

But she has to be a glitch.

She isn't supposed to be here. I know she isn't, why the hell would she be leading those stupid ass minions here as well then?

But what is worse is that I know Dave harvests some kind of feeling towards her, and that's bad considering the fact we need to eradicate her as fast as possible.

And with him being a fucking knight, that just makes it worse.

How the shit are we gonna do this.. How am I going to do this before I, well, die.

Readers POV:

Today was a Sunday, and I got through the night with minor difficulties. I accidentally fell asleep twice, resulting in the usual twisted nightmares. But I talked to Dave about it, and he helped.

Earlier that day John had suggested we go to the park with all our friends, which I agreed to. We saw each other yesterday, but that was at a funeral. So, I decided to talk with Dave about it.

(chumHandle) [CH] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 1:16pm

CH: Heyo, my Brotato.

I then waited a bit, because only in cartoons do the people respond right away.

...

I had waited about two minutes now, and he still hasn't replied. He was probably doing somethin-

Owa, wait no he isn't.

CH: Heyo, my Brotato.
TG: sup

He always greeted with a 'sup', didn't he? Well, I think he did.

CH: Are you going to the park today?
TG: nope
TG: not on my schedule
CH: Really? Well I'm going with Joh and the others.
CH: You wanna come?
TG: sure
CH: You can come over now if you want, we'll probably be leaving soon.
TG: ok cool
TG: be there soon
CH: Bye.

Yes, wait what. Why yes, why was I happier than usual about him coming.

Johns POV:

Today wasn't a happy day, because today was the day we were to.. 'Get Rid' of (F/n).

After the group chat on pesterchum, we decided to get it over and done with. If she was going to cause problems for the universe, we had to simply get rid of her.

Sollux had brought the topic up last night, informing us that she was probably a glitch. And that shocked a few of us, including myself. But soon after, Eridan and Vriska agreed on just killing her, and yes that would be cruel. But we weren't the ones necessarily doing the killing, the unfortunate driver would be.

Our plan was to push her out into traffic by accident, and everyone agreed that would be the easiest way. And if that wasn't enough, Jade could always zap in and explode her brain or some shit like that.

But I highly doubt Jade would do that, she was too nice of a person to be honest.

And of course we're going to regret it! I personally don't want to do it, neither do a small majority of us. But, this small sacrifice will benefit people for years to come.