Prolouge:

You looked at your old bedroom for one last time, it was a nice room. It had served you for many years, but now was time to move out. Your parents had separated after a divorce, and after a lot of arguing it was settled that you were going to live with your cousin, John Egbert.

You had only met him once, but that was when you were very young. About five or so. But you were much older now and were going to go live with him. You sighed. Yeah, you talked with him over pesterchum. Yeah, he seemed like a pretty cool dude in general. So you were kind of excited actually. You then heard your mother call for you from downstairs. You looked around the now plain, room once again before shutting the door.

Today, was the start of a new life.

You then ran down the stairs, nearly running over your mother in the process.

"(F/n), I know your excited. But could you please be a bit less, hyper?" She asked, you just nodded. She then muttered a quick, 'good' before running around the house for final checks.

You then saw your mother walking down the stairs and past you, she then gestured for you to follow. You excitedly followed behind her as she hopped into the car. You opened the door to the passenger seat and jumped in, you then clicked on your seatbelt.

"You ready?" Your mum asks. You just nod. She then started the engine to her small car. You were finally leaving!

Timeskip:

After 7 excruciating hours of driving you had finally arrived outside Egberts home. It was a quaint little household on the outskirts of a big, bustling city.

You hopped out of the car and ran up to the door, you then pressed the doorbell.

'Dong ding!'

You then heard a few muffled footsteps as if someone was rushing down stairs. The door then flung open. In the doorframe stood a raven haired boy with big rectangular glasses, he was also slightly taller than you and had beaverish teeth. His face lit up instantly.

"(F/n)!" He ran up and hugged you, you hugged back.

"Hey John!" You smiled at him, he had grown. He then looked past you and towards your mother.

"Does she need any help?" He asked whilst pointing towards her, you then nodded your head. You then both walked up to her and helped with the unpacking of luggage.

Timeskip:

So you had both finished unpacking and brought it all into the home. You then carried it up a small flight of stairs and into your new room, you looked around. It was nice, not too big and not too small. Johns room was also directly parallel to yours. So you could probably go visit him whenever.

You sighed as you flopped onto your new bed. This was going to take some getting used to.

You then quickly got up and ran out your room, you then saw John in his room on his computer. You then walked in, he was talking to one of his online friends. You walked up behind him and gave him a zap. He jumped and instantly turned around, he then smirked a derpy smirk.

"Who are you talking to?" You ask. He then smiled.

"His name is Dave," you then perk up.

"Oh, is it that cool guy that you always talk about?" You ask.

"Yep, that's him!" John then turns back towards the screen. You grab a small stool and sit down next to him. He then types something.

EB: (F/n) has arrived!

TG: cool

EB: you aren't that excited are you.

TG: depends

TG: is she cool or not?

EB: god damnit Strider!

TG: i dont know who she is

TG: she could be a murderous killer you never know

EB: yeah because I am totally living with a phychopatsfvtbjgjghfj

TG: what

EB: physhgybfbuyvfkoxhm

EB: dvfhdjdhtjilpxddjbd

TG: egderp are you trolling me

EB: nouidvfhdyjlpfgx

TG: wow

EB: its not mefghyhfcgcfjzf

You smirk, John then lightly slaps your hand away.

"Stop it (F/n)!" He says laughing. You then smirk.

"Can I talk to this Dave guy?" You ask, John then nods. He moves out of his seat and you take his place.

TG: ok then

EB: Hello, Dave.

TG: hey john

TG: why are we saying hello again

TG: we have already greeted each other on this conversation so i dont see any reason why we would do it again

EB: Shut up, Dave.

TG: woah there john

EB: This isn't John, this is (F/n).

TG: ok then (f/n)

TG: how has your day been

EB: Very eventful over the past couple of hours.

TG: cool

EB: How has your day been?

TG: alright i guess

TG: i have already thrown down some sick beats in which you should probably hear

TG: you do not want to miss out on dave striders first mix album of the century

TG: it has the sound that all music hasnt

TG: it takes the wow from wowfactor

TG: the ass from casserole

EB: Okay, okay. Wow, that was a long speech.

TG: meh

EB: Well. It has been fun talking to you, Dave.

EB: But I should probably get going.

EB: Good day, Dave.

TG: bye

You then walk away from the computer as John walks over to his original spot. That Dave guy did seen pretty cool to be honest.

You then heard your mother shouting your name from down the stairs. You then run down them.

"(F/n), I'm going to leave now. So, please have fun while your here and don't be rude. The Egberts have taken time and energy to take care of you!" She says in a lightly scolding manner. You smile slightly and hug her. She hugs back.

"Now, be a good girl.." She then pulls away and you notice the tears running down her face. She then hops into her car. You smile at her and wave.

"See you later mum!" You yell as she pulls out the drive way.

"I love you (F/n)," she says as she waves slightly and drives away. You then turn around and walk back into Egberts house. You then feel that your cheeks are slightly damp. You had been crying too. Well your mother had literally just given you to your cousins, why wouldn't you be crying?

You sigh and walk up the stairs, into your room and begin to unpack. Today was pretty eventful, wouldn't you say?

----------------------------------------

Ayeee, it is the start of a new fanfiction.

*explosion noises*

Anyway yeah, it may be hard to update for me. School is getting intense yo. And yeah, I'll try to update when I can.

But yes, thank you for reading.