CHAPTER 1:

Considering the fact you had already arrived at school, and were now in a sePARATE CLASS FROM JOHN.

You didn't know what to do.

So you stayed quiet, and sat at your desk. Not making contact with anyone, unless they asked you what your name was and ect.

But who'd have thought that Dave would've been in your class, and who knew what a fucking asshole he could be.

He sauntered in, looking all fancy with his shades on. He then looked around the class, eyes latching onto you. He stared for a brief second and then turned his head, walking over to his desk.

Timeskip:

So, you were still in that class. The teacher was still babbling about the pointless shit writer can't be bothered to name, and bloody Dave was already annoying you. He wasn't even looking at you, his presence just annoyed you.

Him and his half assed answers to questions, him getting all the bitches, him being the cool kid in general.

Fucking pissed you off to space and back.

You were actually having a jolly good chat with him yesterday, when you didn't realise how much of a prick he was.

Why were you even so angry at him, he didn't do anything.

Augh, fucking hormones.

You turned your eyes to the clock, five more minutes to go. You sighed and slammed your head to the desk, this shit was boring as.

----------------------------------------

That awkward moment you forget about the fanfiction you are writing, aha...

Anyway I FINALLY UPDATED HALLE FUCKING LUJAH!

I swear way to often, is that a problem? Probably.

Also Im thinking of publishing a story of my own, it doesn't have anything to do with homestuck though.

Meh, I'll think about it.

This is also really short wOWZA.

Anyway hope you had a wonderful day.