CHAPTER 21:

Reader's POV:

So after that rather, eventful day. I went home, as usual. I didn't do much at home, only talk to Feferi.

So, I then decided to go to sleep. Of course resulting in fucking creepy reminders of my deceased friends. But the creepy thing was, both Aradia's and Tavros's deaths occurred on a Monday. Almost as if it was a wake up call, to get you ready for the rest of the week.

Hey (F/n)! It's Monday, lets wake up with our dead friends corpses.

Yeah nah, lets not think about that.

I sighed, realising it was nearly 4:00 in the morning. What could I do? Not much, besides going back to sleep. Ugh, as much as I hate the nightmares I need to sleep!

I covered my head with my pillow, praying for the nightmares not to attack.

But of course they did.

I woke up, sweat pooling in my hands. This was the third time that night, maybe I should see a therapist or something. But soon realising that I probably wasn't going to get any sleep that night, I grabbed my laptop.

I logged into my Tumblr, seeing that there was nothing better to do. My follower count of 10 had increased to a whopping 27, not bad if I must say so myself. But that was pretty much it, my dash was filled with cats doing funny things. Which was sad, I don't know why I followed all these cat blogs.

After a while, I logged off. Then going onto pesterchum, I doubt anyone would be on at this hour though.

Wait, shit.

Why the hell was Dave on? Eh, better than that druggo.. Gamzee? Or Eridan, he was a total douche. But that still wouldn't prevent me from trying to have a decent conversation.

I clicked on Dave's name and typed something along the lines of a hello, and waited for a reply.

Not to long after I was greeted by a 'sup'.

CH: Hey.

TG: sup

CH: So, how's it going with y'all?

TG: alright i guess

TG: how about you and the egbert houshold?

CH: Same.

CH: And if I may question, why are you up at this hour?

TG: i could say the same thing

CH: Enough of your sass child, answer my question.

TG: dont refer to me as your child

TG: you dont own me

TG: i dont even think youre older than me

CH: Really now, when's your birthday then?

TG: december 3rd

CH: Fuck.

TG: whens yours?

CH: December 25th.

TG: so your birthday is on christmas day

CH: Yes, and it sucks BALLS.

TG: suck it

CH: Thanks for your support asshole.

CH: Anyway, answer my question.

TG: oh yeah

TG: well my bro wakes me up really early to get some training in