CHAPTER 25:

The day went on as it usually did, but with lots of hugs and cookies. To my surprise, Dave could actually cook. And can I say, those were some of the best biscuits I have had in my life.

I kept thanking him throughout the day, almost as if it were a routine. Whenever he gave me a chocolate chip cookie, bam there's a thank you. Whenever he gave me a hug, bam there's another thank you.

But, that day came to an end. With myself leaving the school, and walking home with John by my side.

Once reaching my home, I walked inside and up the stairs to my room. Tossing my bag off to the side, I walked over to my laptop. I then grabbed it, and sat down on my bed. I then did the usual, look up random shit.

After that, I went downstairs to have dinner. Which resulted in myself having a very filled stomach, god damn you delicious chicken.

I then went back up to my room to do the usual, which was look up more random shit because that's pretty much all I do on my computer.

Then after a few hours, I checked the time. It was 2:03am, which meant I was doing well.

But then the tiredness hit me, boom.

My eyes could barely hold up their eyelids, it felt like my eyes were burning the more I looked at the screen.

It was painful, but I tried to keep it up. But, I soon failed. My eyes closing and myself instantly falling asleep.

Resulting in those fucked up nightmares I always had, like sorry mate but you outlived your stay cOME BACK WHEN IM DEAD.

I then woke up, my brain hurt. It had been hurting for a couple of days now, because I hadn't gotten enough sleep in ages. But, who gIVES A SHIT.

I softly groaned as I looked over to the clock, 2:37am.

Why me.

Why do you do this to me world?

When did I ever deserve such TORTURE.

I then just sat in my bed, contemplating if I should punch a wall.

Well, I made it through the night without having to sleep. Which was an achievement, considering the amount of sleep I had gotten over the past couple of days.

But that left me feeling unbelievably tired, which wouldn't help with my studies. But today was a Saturday, meaning I could take the day of-

And Tavros's funeral was today.

To think I could forget about him, I'm such a bad friend..

I grabbed my phone, to check the time. It read 6:38, and I had some notifications from pesterchum.

I unlocked my phone and then clicked on the app, resulting in four texts from Dave.

TG: hey
TG: you havent texted yet so i decided to make sure
TG: are you even up?
TG: well at least youre getting some sleep

I then sighed, I barely got any sleep.

CH: Sorry, but I didn't get any sleep.

I then waited a bit, maybe he was training with his brother.

CH: I only had one nightmare though, which is an improvement from like five a night.
CH: But I guess that's because I didn't allow myself to sleep for the rest of the night.

I waited again, he wasn't on.

CH: I guess you're off training with your brother or some shit, so talk to you soon.