CHAPTER 83:

Dave and I had both left the hospital, mainly because we had to go to school.

Well, personally I was fine with it. But Dave said we had a really important test in Science, which I needed to get good grades in.

After school however, I went back to the hospital where she was still asleep. I wondered as to when she'd wake up, or if she was to wake up at all.

I didn't remember what the nurse told me. I think it was 3 months? No, no it was weeks wasn't it.

3 weeks until she could go home. But, when they found out about her murder...

No, no Karkat, don't think about that.

She didn't mean to kill them.

It probably wasn't even her why do you keep thinking tha-

Oh it was her everything made sense.

God damnit.

Why did it have to be her of all people.

She was such a lovely girl, so happy and smart, so-

Don't think about that.

That was the past, now is the present. I can't change any of this, I just can't.

I heard a moan, and my eyes flicked up to her.

She was shifting in her bed, and I was suddenly holding my breath.

Her eyes then opened, not fast, but not slow either. Her eyes looked onto me, and she smiled softly.

"Hey." She whispered, her voice croaky.

"H-hi." I nodded at her, she turned away to look at the ceiling.

"I'm in so much pain, I want to die." She whispered, and for some reason I believed her. She laughed, the laugh turning into a cough.

"I should probably tell the nurses."

"Probably."

"I will now, I'll be back."

"Okay." I went of to get a nurse after the said that.

Two nurses came into the room urgently, probably to do a test or something. I was once again sent out to the waiting room, and I grew bored.

Knowing that she was alright had seemed to drain all the adrenaline out of me, and now I had nothing to do.

I could perhaps talk to Dave.

Nah, he's probably doing something.

So I just sat there, my eyes on the small television screen.

The channel was some cooking show, and I kind of wanted to jot down some notes. But I didn't, because I didn't have a piece of paper, or a pen.

I had a phone though.

Oh well, what's the point. I'm never going to use it, (F/n) probably won't care. Well, she might. I don't know at this point in time.

No one told me to come back in, and I didn't really want to ask when I could go in.

So, when 5 o'clock rolled around I simply left. I went home, turned the TV on, and waited for Kankri to either come out of his room or come home.

I didn't know where he was right now.

The scent of alcoholic beverages had been overpowered by the lovely scent of jasmine, so I assumed he was out.

Where? No idea.

I wouldn't think he'd be the type to have friends.

No, I think he has one.

That tattooed lady that sometimes comes around and cooks for us. What was her name... Porridge?

No, that's a food.

Porr....Porrim? I think that was it.

She was Kanaya's sister wasn't she.

She stopped coming over after Kanaya died.

Maybe Kankri was with her.

Oh well.

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.

I'm not really sorry for making you wait like a month for this update.

I'm tired and rlly bored.

*sigh* gotta love being sick.

At this point in time, I've lost interest in Homestuck and don't really want to continue any of these fanfictions.

So I might just end this one by getting you and Karkat together.

You can imagine what happens afterwards, with her powers and all that.

I'm just not feeling up to it right now.

I'd imagine the past me would be frantically apologising for not updating in a while and promising a new one will be out quickly.

Haha I love making promises I can't keep.

But yeah, have a good day everybody.