CHAPTER 58:

Readers POV:

The chat with Vriska was still in my head, and to be honest she was a much nicer person than I thought.

((Don't get me wrong she's a fucking asshole I love her so much))

She, ah I don't know, she seemed more civilised than I made her out to be I guess. I didn't really think of her to have manners really.

Oh goodness I'm so glad that Vriska couldn't read minds.

((But vision eightfold tho))

Anyway, enough of the Vriska talk. Let's talk about something different for a change.

Hm.

I placed a hand on my chin, looking up at the ceiling from under these cosy blankets.

Bro had been disappearing, like often. He would only come home late, and by late I mean at like 3 o'clock in the morning.

Sometimes he would disappear for the whole night, coming home during the day with his hair messed up and his clothes unbelievably untidy.

What was he doing out there.

Karkat's POV:

Dave wouldn't put me down, and I was seriously passed off.

"Put me down you lumping sack of shit,"

"No," he would always reply with, as if it were the answer to everything.

'What's your favourite colour?'

'No,' and they would probably still take it as a decent answer.

Dave was an annoying fool, and I was ready to shoot him at any time.

Where's Harley when you need her? I could possibly borrow her gun.. Or maybe she could do it for me... Nah, she wouldn't hurt one of her friends. Who else could I get-

Why the shit am I thinking of ways to kill Dave Strider. Dave Strider sure was a wanker at times but seriously.

He was like my closest pal.

I would probably not be the same person I am today if not for him.

I had soon realised that I had gone limp, thinking about Dave.

I then felt my feet touch the ground, Dave had put me down.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, and I just nodded my head.

"Just thinking," I eventually said, my body finally straightening out of the haunched position I was in.

"About what?" Dave asked with a smirk on his face. I just glared at him and punched his arm.

"Hey what was that fo-"

"I made fun of her by saying that she had sex with you," I said whilst staring at the floor.

"Wait what,"

"That's why she slapped me," I said quietly, I then looked up at Dave.

He had the most quizzical expression ever on his face.

I then panicked.

"Like it's not bad if you HAVE had sex like that's cool bu-"

"Dude," He said, grabbing onto my shoulders.

"What," I asked.

"We should have sex,"

"Uh," Was all I could utter out, what the fuck was he proposing. He must've noticed the confused expression on my face because he sighed.

"Not us, you fucking idiot. Like I know you want my body but you're not getting it today, maybe some other time." He said, looking up at the ceiling and putting his hands on his hips.

All I could muster was an angry blush as I punched him really hard in the stomach.

Time skip:

Readers POV:

It was a little bit after 3, and I was waiting for Dave to come home. He was late, but I didn't mind. He had a life, so he was probably out with some friends.

So fuck you Dave, why you be leaving your girlfriend at home with nothing to d-

I heard the door hitting the wall behind it, I jumped a little.

There was Dave, standing at the end of his bed.

"Let's have sex," he said, and my eyes widened.

"Wait really," I asked, and Dave shrugged.

"Yeah, why not." He replied with, I then nodded.

"Alrighty then, sex it is."

Time skip:

We didn't have sex.

We just kissed a little and ended up watching the little mermaid on the TV.

I didn't know what I was expecting, nor why I was so willing to have sex.

Maybe I'm just thirsty.

Yeah let's have a lil water.

I got up from my place on the couch until Dave grabbed my hand.

"And where are you going?" He asked, I then glared at him.

"To get some water, why? Do you want some?" I asked, Dave then smiled.

"Why yes, I would." He then let go of my hand and let me go to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed on glass, did that fucker honestly think that I was going to get him something to drink? Think again shit for brains, I ain't no housewife.

I then poured myself some cold water, straight out of the fridge.

I then walked back into his room. Dave looked at me and groaned.

"Fuck you," he said, getting up from his seat and walking out to the kitchen.

I just smirked and sat on his bed.

--------------------------------------------

I don't know what y'all were expectin lmao, but we will get to the sexual stuff sometime soon.

And if any of you watch anime I suggest 'The Tatami Galaxy' to you, I like it, even though I'm only like 4 eps into the series.

But yeah, have a great day, please refrain from playing with those weird bird hearts we keep finding in your room, they're for the baby.