CHAPTER 4:

"I guess my name is (F/n) (L/n)," you said, looking around at the group of people. Your eyes then landed on the Feferi chick, I need to become friends.

I. Neeeeed. To. Be. With. You.

Woah that thought was creepy.

Everyone then turned their gaze away from you and continued their chats, you then began walking over to Feferi.

When you were about 2 meters away she seemed to notice your presence and she turned to you, smiling.

")(--EY T)(--ER--E!" She said excitedly, you just smiled.

"Hey," you said, sitting down next to her. She smiled warmly at you and looked you over.

"So, )(ow )(as your day been so far? Glub!" She asked, you then nodded.

"Alright I guess, but I think today just got better." You said, smirking slightly.

")(ow?" She asked, a puzzled expression on your face.

"By talking to you of course! Ever since I saw you I literally wanted to be friends, you just look so nice and talk abl-"

"Hey hey hey, hands off. Go mack on some other chicks, this one is mine. Got it?" Said the douche in purple.

"Oi, how about you go fuck yourself fishdick." You said, Feferi then giggled.

"No, I can't bring myself to that just yet." He said, seemingly to himself.

"Go away Eridan! Fis)( lovely girl is trying to make fronds," Feferi explained, Eridan then muttered a few snark comments and turned away.

"Sorry about )(im, )(e gets a little.. Attac)(ed," she said sheepishly, her cheeks a slight pink due to embarrassment.

"It's alright," you said laughing, Eridan sure was weird.

"Anyway, (F/n). Do you )(ave pesterchum?" Feferi asked, you then nodded.

"It's (chumhandle), do you need me to write it down?" You replied, Feferi the nodded.

"T)(at'd be great!" She exclaimed.

Timeskip:

So, that day was rather exciting. You made quite a lot of friends, and it was fun.

You were currently sitting in your new room, chatting to Fef. Because why not? She was pretty chill, and you thought she was smart.

With all those stupid little fish puns, fuckin genius.

CC: do you )(ave anyone else on your pesterchum?
CH: not currently
CC: I )(ave everyone you met today if you want!
CH: really? that'd be great!
CC: )(--E--E )(--E--E
CC: )(ere you go!
CC: Aradia: apocalypseArisen
Tavros: adiosToreador
Sollux: twinArmageddons
Karkat: carcinoGeneticist
Nepeta: arsenicCatnip
Kanaya: grimAuxiliatrix
Terezi: gallowsCalibrator
Vriska: arachnidsGrip
Equius: centaursTesticle
Gamzee: terminallyCapricious
Eridan: caligulasAquarium
CH: wow thankyou
CC: no problem!

--------------------------------------

Fixed it.

Have a nice day.