CHAPTER 70:

Wattpad is a pussy like please go shit on someone else's day and not make my chapters private thank you.

--------------------------------------------

The sound of breathing was what I woke up to, and I totally didn't almost have a heart attack. My eyes instantly flicked up and I turned to look at the breathing figure.

It was Dave..

Without a shirt on..

Oh shit, we did the thingy didn't we. Uh, fuck.

I felt my cheeks begin to burn and I turned away from him. Ok, let's check the time, if it's earlier than 5am then I'm staying in bed, but if it's later then I can get up.

I looked at the clock next to the bed, and it read 7:36am.

I sighed in relief, ok, it wasn't too early.

I quietly got out of the covers, my bare body freezing as soon as I stepped out from underneath the cover. Auh, where's my undies?!

Frantically searched around for them on the floor, and I soon felt fabric underneath my hand. Ok, I got them, this is going to be fine.

I then stopped, looking out the window in confusion.

Why the fuck don't I put fresh underpants on? I, what was I THINKING?

I crawled over to the drawer filled with my clothes, and pulled out a pair. I then hurriedly put them on, watching Dave and making sure that he wasn't awake.

I don't know why I was embarrassed about showing Dave my body, I mean, uh, we had sex. Like last night, so I shouldn't feel scared to show it.

Hm...

Ok, trackies! Where you guys at.. In the drawer, again.

I pulled out a pair of black tracksuit pants, and grabbed a T-shirt.

Dave looked, comfortable, where he was. So I decided not to bother him, I instead sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Grabbing the remote, I turned the volume all the way down and started watching some o those early morning cartoons.

I'm talking Pokemon yo, well, I didn't actually watch Pokemon. It wasn't on today, and that made me sad. Shitty new shows were on, and they made me want to kill myself.

Ok, so I turned the TV off, and did nothing. All I did was sit on a couch and breathe, nothing else. Shit was BORING!

I could talk to people on pesterchum, that's always entertaining.

I got off the couch, and began to look for my phone. Oh, yes, it was on charge. Thank GOD. I sighed in relief and unplugged it.

I then opened it and clicked on the app, jumping onto the couch at the same time.

Karkat was on, and I cocked an eyebrow. What was he doing up at 7:30?

Well, I guess it wasn't abnormal to be awake this early. Welp, whatever.

(chumHandle) [CH] began pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 7:47am

CH: Karkat?

I then hoped for a response.

CG: (F/N)?
CH: There's my Karkat.
CG: I NEVER REALISED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN OWNERSHIP OF ME.
CH: Well, you could say that if you'd like.
CH: I'm practically your mother now.

Karkat's POV:

What the fuck was she going on about now..

I was too tired for this..

Too tired.

I stifled a yawn, my body shaking slightly. My sore fingers began tapping the keys on my keyboard, and I sighed.

CG: WELL.
CG: IF THATS SO.
CG: HELLO MOTHER.
CH: I'd prefer for you not to actually call me that, haha.
CG: WHAT THE FUCK.
CG: YOU JUST SAID.
CH: Nonono, I'm not your actual mother, but I'm going to be taking care of you for reasons unknown.
CG: KANKRI ASKED DIDNT HE.
CH: What? No.
CG: DONT LIE TO ME.
CH: But he didn't.
CG: I SAID DONT LIE.

I groaned, knowing that Kankri had done this. Fucking idiot, fucking, fucking, fucking...

CH: I'm sorry, Karkat.
CG: DONT BE FUCKING SORRY.
CG: I UNDERSTAND THAT KANKRI WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT ME.
CG: SEEING AS.
CG: WELL.
CG: SHIT HAPPENS.
CH: What kind of shit?
CG: THE KIND THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
CH: Karkat.
CH: I love you.
CH: And I know you trust me.
CH: You can tell me anything.

You don't fucking love me you love Dave just stop tormenting me please.

CG: I DONT CARE ABOUT TRUST OR LOVE OR ANY OF THAT BULGE SUCKING FUCKFEST.
CH: Then what do you care about?!
CG: I DONT KNOW!
CG: I JUST.
CG: I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
CG: OR ANYTHING.
CG: JUST LEAVE.
CH: Karkat.
CG: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
CH: I want you to stop giving me attitude and for you to actually hear me out.
CH: Ok, yes this was Kankri's doing. But Jesus Christ was has gotten into you?!

Oh if only you knew.

CG: I DONT FUCKING KNOW!
CG: EVERYTHING IS SHIT NOW!
CG: SHIT, SHIT, OH, WHATS THAT? MORE FUCKING SHIT!
CH: KARKAT! CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
CG: I CANT FUCKING 'CHILL' OH WISE ONE.
CH: Shut your trap before I actually go over there.

I then couldn't type anything. My bedroom floor was cold, and the stench of alcohol wafted from underneath my door.

I had attempted to try some of Kankri's selection, but Kankri saw me. I..

I don't want to go on.

I just want to forget, I want to drink alone, I want to not exist for a while.

CH: Ok..
CH: What is wrong.
CG: I CANT SAY.
CH: Oh Karkat! Something is wrong and you know that!
CG: I MIGHT KNOW THAT.
CG: BUT IT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO TELL YOU.
CH: I'm your best friend!
CG: IS THAT A VALID POINT?
CH: I don't know Karkat! Is it?
CG: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
CH: Karkat.
CG: PLEASE!

-- carcinoGeneticist [CG] blocked (chumHandle) [CH] --

I actually pressed it.

I blocked her.

Oh god.

I started to breathe heavily, and eventually tears started to stream down my cheeks.

I can't do this anymore.

Just let me go.

------------------------------------------

I actually thought that I had like 100 more chapters to write but I've actually got like 50 until I finish this story.

Those numbers will vary on how fast I decide to move this, seeing as we are in fact nearing the end of our journey.

So yeah.

Also one of you wanted a Yandere! Dave x Reader? Can you please tell me who you are so I can actually tell you when I've written it.

I've also updated like 3 times today, maybe? I have no sense of time lmaoo.

But have a good morning/afternoon/night guys, please enjoy whatever the day has in store for you.