CHAPTER 53:

I had woken up from another nights sleep, and Dave was nowhere to be seen. So he was probably off at school, however as soon as I had woken up Dave barged in through the door.

"Hey," he said, smiling. Smiling? Ok then.

"Sup," I said, yawning.

"Wait, did you honestly just wake up?" He asked, I then nodded.

"Well better get ready cause I'm taking you somewhere today,"

"Wait, really?" I said, grinning. Dave nodded. He then grabbed my hand, pulling me out of bed. I had yesterday's clothes on, so I could practically go now.

"You ready?" He asked, I then nodded. He then smirked.

"You sure?" He asked, patting my head. I then blushed, fuck my hair would be a mess, as per usual.

"Be right back, heh." I said, running into Dave's bathroom and combing my hair into its usual style.

"Ok I'm back!" I yelled, running into Dave's room again. Hair back to its normality.

"Ok, now we're ready." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door of his apartment. When we walked out of his front door, the hallway to the elevator lead to a big field.

The grass was green, with the sky bright blue and a tree in the middle. I gasped, looking around at the beautiful view.

I then turned to look at Dave, and my smile dropped.

Instead of Dave, my mother was standing there. Smiling a bright smile, looking out at the tree.

"M-mum," I stuttered, my eyes widening in shock. She looked down at me, and smirked.

"Hey (F/n)," she said kindly, placing a hand on her hip.

"You," I was lost for words, and I felt myself crying.

I wasn't sad about this, nor was I happy. I was just, I don't even know, surprised.

"Hey now," she said, cradling my face with her soft hands.

"Why are you here," I said, my voice cracking.

"To see how you're going of course,"

"No, that's not why, this is a dream, a nightmare, something's going to happe-"

"Shushhhh.." She whispered to me, I then pushed her away.

"Why are you here."

"To see yo-"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I yelled, grabbing at my hair. Tears falling like a waterfall. I felt a hand on my back, but I hissed.

"Let me go.. go away." I said sternly, I then heard my mother laugh lightly.

"Oh come on (F/n), it's not that ba-"

"You're cruel, stop torturing me like this." I said to myself, my eyes wide.

"(F/n)-"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I screamed, the words echoing around this seemingly endless valley.

My mothers eyes had widened, but she just laughed.

"There isn't a need for that language, but please, listen to me."

"What do you want,"

"I didn't come here for nothing,"

"You're an image my brain created for a reason you're not controlling yourself,"

"I know that, I'm not an idiot."

"Well spit it out,"

"Save them,"

"What."

"Save them."

"Are you kidding me,"

"Save them (F/n),"

"Who's 'them'? Do you expect me to know all this?" I said, my voice getting louder by the minute.

Out of all the people that could've appeared, it had to be my mother. I couldn't handle it.

I missed her too much.

I had fucking forgotten about her. Why did I have to be reminded now.

Why now of all times, when I was happy and proud of myself.

And she was saying 'save them' to me, are all these parentally figures just gonna waltz in and tell me to save my friends?

Cause that's what it sounds like.

"Who am I going to be acing this time?!" I yelled, she just sighed.

"I can't tell you that,"

"THE FUCK YES YOU CAN! TELLING MY FRIENDS ISNT SOMETHING THA-"

"Telling you would be spoiling the fun,"

"There isn't any fun, this is a serious goddamn matter, my friends are dying here." I said, my voice slowly quieting down.

"Hush, you'll know who's next."

I stared at her, and she looked at me. She smirked, and her eyes went white.

I took a step back, my eyes still looked with hers.

"Save them," she whispered, then she somehow got carried away in a breeze. Her figure seemed to turn to bones, and her clothes tangled her into a tight bundle.

I soon found myself on the floor, my eyes still dripping with tears. I don't know why I was crying, I wasn't sad. It was the pressure, how was I meant to save them when I can't go outside Dave's house.

Maybe it will be like Nepeta.

Maybe the next person will walk outside Dave's window.

Yeah, haha TOTALLY.

The chances of that happening again is honestly below 50%

Augh, fuckk.

....

Why was it warm.

Oh, I'm awake.

Fuck I was shivering, and tears still were still flowing down my cheeks.

I could see the other side of the room, I was in my bed.

Dave must've put me to bed.

I didn't want to get up.

I wasn't going to get up.

----------------------------------------------

Huehhhgh..?

Idk, dreams and shit. I'm trying to work up your relationship fast-ish. Because I need to write the lemon, and then yadda yadda breakup etc.

Ermehgerd, guess who's next! With the dying that is.

And have a chill day my bruhs.