CHAPTER 35:

"Where are we dickshit," Karkat asked, I then smirked.

"This is where (F/n) is," I said in a sing song voice, making a dramatic pose. Karkat just stood there, blinking. I then coughed slightly and went back to my stoic form, sheesh. I thought we were bros dude, what the fuck.

"She's this way," I said, turning around and walking off.

Reader's POV:

I sat on my bed, eyes wide open. Staring into the corner again, my mind filled with vivid thoughts. I don't even think I had blinked over the past 10 minutes, but why would I need that. I need to see all I can before someone gets here, if they even come back.

But why is looking into a corner all that important, nothing's there. Nothing will be there, unless the man in the corner comes back.

That man, or dog. What ever he was, he killed me. And I'm not dead, instead I got resurrected with these bullshit powers. What have I done to deserve this, no. Maybe I do deserve this, no I don't. Don't think like that, it'll hurt me.

Hurt me? Wha-

I heard a hatch unlock, and I close my eyes instantly. Maybe it was Dave again, no he left. I'm sure of it, who could it be? I slowly opened my eyes, and looked towards the wall where the sound came from.

Nothing was there, just an open hatch. Probably leading to another network of rooms, meaning I probably wouldn't want to go there.

Karkat's POV:

"Do you even know where the fuck we are going?" I asked, Dave then nodded.

"Yeah, she should be around here somewher-"

"You don't know where she is do you," I said blatantly, Dave then shook his head in no.

"She's just a couple more minutes from here, trust me." He mumbled, walking further down the hall.

Dave's POV:

Shit, I don't know where she is. Last time I checked she would've been back there, but she wasn't in that room. I decided to keep looking, because you know. She wasn't anywhere to be seen, and I really wasn't in the mood to be proved wrong by Karkat.

Readers POV:

I felt really unease now, because I don't know who the fuck opened that hatch. So I was now debating whether or not to actually go over and check, because who knows.

Maybe it could be the dog guy again, maybe it could be the Mayor. Maybe it could be nobody, who the fuck knows.

Ugh, this is bullshit. Everything is bullshit.

Why did I have to go off at Dave? He probably wasn't gonna come back, he's probably gonna forget about me.

Leave me to rot in this pathetic place, with the ever looming mist of death overhead. Oh god, whatever was I thinking.

Please don't tell me this is true, when had Dave left? About a day ago? Ten minutes ago? I don't remember.. Dave?..

Where did you go?.. I'm sorry..

I then let the tears fall, my eyes closing and bringing my knees up to my chest. Softly sobbing into the denim of my jeans.

I'm sorry..

Karkats POV:

"OK, you don't even know where she is do you. You've just gotta act like then knight in fucking armour don't you, well you can drop the act pissface." I yelled at him, continuing to walk behind him.

"I'm sorry that I'm terrible with directions, JEGUS FUCK KARKAT!" He yelled back at me, I then scowled.

"YOU SHOULD BE FUCKASS, SHES PROBABLY SCARED OUT OF HER FUCKING WITS!"

"FUCK OFF IM TRYING MY HARDEST HERE!"

"YOUR HARDEST ISNT GOOD ENOUGH, WEVE PROBABLY LOST HER NOW."

"STOP SAYING THAT, WE HAVENT LOST HER." I heard his voice waver, and I shut up. I wasn't going to go that far, even though I was slightly afraid that had become the reality.

Who knows where she is, in this weird ass fucking maze.

Dave's POV:

Ok, I seriously didn't know where she was. And I was starting to freak out, and Karkat wasn't helping. I then had an idea, which may or may not work.

"Ok, Karkat. Stop walking," I instructed, Karkat then obeyed.

((He sounds like a dog))

I then listened, not for anything in particular. I just needed a sound, anything really.

I heard wind blowing through the tunnels, and the tapping of some kind of liquid hitting the floor. But no (F/n), God damnit.

"Can't you just teleport to her?" Karkat asked, I then shrugged.

"I don think so, it's not necessarily changing timelines."

"Fuck," he murmured, he then began tapping his foot.

"Shut up," I said, his tapping then stopped.

Surely she'd be here somewhere, right? Unless she was somehow abducted by aliens, or killed aga-

Fuck.

Wait, no. That couldn't have happened, I'm sure of it.

--------------------------------------------

This is probably the shittiest chapter ever, and I sorry about that. I've just had a lot of shit going on, an not very much time to write this bitch.

It's currently like, 2;50am or something stupid like that. So half of this is probably very sloppy, and I'm not in the mood to rewrite.

I'm also very low on inspiration for chapters, since I don't really know what to write to get to certain arcs. But whatever, I just want to write another death, and soon.

Maybe Nepeta's ohonhonhon.

That probably sounded weird but whatever, France is my favourite character anyway.

Have a good day, ples.