CHAPTER 60:

"Why can we fly?" I asked absentmindedly, not realising how much of an idiot I must've sounded like.

"Ok, so there's this thing called gods right? They can control all kinds of thi-"

"Shut up I get it," I hissed, my eyes flickering up to his face. He was looking over the city. I then cheesily petted his hair, and that got his attention. I hastily took my hand off his hair and distressfully smiled.

"Hellooo," he said, almost as if it was a question,

"Sorry, heh. It just looked weird, fluffy even." I replied with, Dave then smirked.

"Sure, sure."

"Stop sounding so smug all the time,"

"That's gonna be hard,"

"Fuck off,"

"Make me,"

"I'll push you off this roof,"

"That sounds incredibly threatening,"

"It fucking should,"

We then fell into awkward silence. We had these moments a lot, we often didn't break the silence until someone had to leave the room.

"So," Dave muttered.

"Hi," I replied with, wait fuck. 'Hi'? Dude he said 'so', he didn't greet you.

"Hi to you too," he said. I could practically hear the smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm sitting down," I said, sitting down as I stated a couple of seconds ago. Dave followed my movements, but somehow ended up facing me.

"The view is that way," I said pointing to the skyline.

"What are you saying, you are the view." He said, his head resting on his palm. I laughed, trying to not sound too flustered.

"I, uh, neat!"

neAT?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU SOGGY PEICE OF MALLEABLE FLESH!

Neat. Out of all the things to say, neat? Yeah what about, something like, uh I don't know, same? No that's shitty too, auh I'm not a romANCER DAVE!

"Neat, oh my fucking god." He chuckled to himself.

"Bitch shut your trap, I'm not experienced with this bullcrap."

"Well not me either, I've had like two relationships before."

"Oh sure sure, mr 'I'm gonna walk into your room and yell that we're gonna have sex'."

"Oh come on Karkat suggested that to me,"

"WAIT WHAT," I was almost choking on laughter. Dave shrugged with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I'm seeing Karkat in a whole new light,"

"Well he likes romcoms, what would you expect."

"He watches romcoms?"

"Yeah,"

"Cool,"

Time skip:

Well it was getting cold now, and I was ready to go back inside. So I said I was going back inside, and Dave said he'd be down there soon.

I walked down the stairs, and nearly kicked Dave's bedroom door open.

But I froze.

What was he doing here?!

"Dave!" I whisper shouted, Dave looked up at me and smiled cheekily.

"Heh, hey (F/n), long time no see?"

"Get the fuck out of here!" I whispered harshly. Dave then tilted his head in confusion.

"Original Dave is here you fuckhead! Leave! I'll text you or some shit when it's time for you to pay a visit!"

"But how!"

"Give me a phone or tablet or something from your timeline, sure that'd work."

Fuck I could hear someone coming down the stairs.

"GET. OUT!" I yelled, jumping at him. He hastily ran into the cupboard, and I liked him in there.

Dave then walked in.

"What was that about?" He asked, I then started to sweat slightly.

"A, a crow flew in here." I said pointing to the open window.

"Oh, ok. Cool," he said, walking over to his bed. But he stopped before flopping onto it.

"Shit, is Bro home?" He asked, I then shrugged.

"I don't know,"

"I'll go check," Dave then walked out of the room.

I then opened the closet to see Dave still standing there.

"WHAT THE SHIT GET OUT!"

"Calm, calm, I'll go now."

"Good! Bring me something so we can talk or whatever, but not now. Do it tomorrow when Dave's at school," I felt like we were dealing drugs.

"Uh, ok, then." He said, quickly doing that weird timeline portal shit.

Before he disappeared, he winked at me. I just face palmed, he was a fucking dork.

Dave walked back into the room a few minutes later, and he was questioning me as to why I was still standing next to the closet.

But I had my shitty excuses, as per usual.

Time skip:

I had waited all day yesterday for Dave, well dork Dave. DD? I don't know, let's just call him DD. Kinda more easy to remember than 'other timeline Dave'.

But he didn't come over. Well he did have to get me a tablet or some shit from his timeline. Wow that's demanding, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't buy one for me. Those things are expensive.

But just as the clock hit 2:30, I heard someone stumble into the room. I instantly turned to face the person who appeared in here. It was DD, as expected.

He was carrying a small box of sorts, and he handed it to me.

"That shit was hard to find man," he said, I then sighed.

"Why did you even buy me this,"

"Cause you asked?"

"No, but i-"

"Hush and enjoy the gift, it's got pesterchum and probably some other shitty apps. So yeah," DD said, I then nodded.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," he mumbled, a pink blush dusting his cheeks.

"Oh my god," I said, walking up to him and hugging him. He hugged back, and I could feel the smile on his face. I pulled away first, and Dave immediately let go of me.

"Now leave," I whispered, he then nodded. A smirk on his face.

"Heh, bye,"

"Bye,"

------------------------------------------

All o y'all want Karkat now what the fuck.

Welp sorry but I've got shit planned lmao, soon though, maybe in 20 chapters or so.

I'm casually dropping hints all over the place btw, idk if you've noticed or nah.

Also this other timeline Dave shit, hm. Well I don't know why I introduced him in the first place, but he's gonna be a major character now. Got his own arc and everything. So enjoy dorky Dave while he lasts. Or leaves, idk his fate as of yet.

Or do I? ;;;;)

So have a chill day, don't become a tired fucktard like me.