CHAPTER 31:

I eventually just closed my eyes, falling asleep in his arms. But this time, when I went to sleep. I appeared somewhere strange, with this girl looking at me.

"Hello!" She said, I then stepped back slightly. She the rolls her eyes, stepping towards me.

"It's alright, I won't 8ite," She said, standing in front of me. I then looked up and down her figure, she was wearing a lot of blue. She had horns, and grey skin too. What th-

"We've got a lot to talk a8out," she said, starting to walk off. I just stood my ground, what made her think I'd go off with her. She then stopped mid step, turning to face me with white eyes.

"Are you seriously going to play this game with me?" She asked, I then raised my eyebrows.

"What makes you think I'm just going to walk off with you, you're not my mother." I said, wait. I can talk now? Hm, you learn something everyday.

"You have a point there, 8ut do you want to learn about your new role?" She asked, adjusting her glasses slightly.

"What the fuck is a role, this ain't no school play." I retorted, I didn't like this girl. Who ever she was, blue bitch. She then sighed, turning to face me fully.

"Your role in this game, the seer of doom." She said, I then glared at her.

"What the shit does that mean?" I asked, she then grinned.

"That's your role, you know your new robes right? Those come with all sorts of powers!" She said excitedly, almost as if she was excited about talking about it.

Wait, this girl reminded me of someone..

Vriska came to mind, but this girl seemed a bit more.. You know, polite I guess.

"Do you know a girl by the name of Vriska, by any chance?" I butted in rudely, but to be fair I didn't give a shit.

"Vriska hm? I can't say that I d- oh! Yes, yes I do indeed. I'm her dancestor," she said, I then nodded slowly.

"What's a dancestor," I asked, well. Demanded.

"Oh, I see you're not very well informed about troll culture."

"What the shit is a troll,"

"I am a troll! We have horns that come in all shapes and sizes, we also have grey skin. We also have 12 different 8lood castes, ranging from red to purple." This chick talked way to fast.

"Woah woah woah, hold up. You're a troll,"

"Yes, I have horns don't I?" She seemingly teased, I then nodded slowly.

"Sure," I said, looking around the area I was in. It seemed as if we were on a giant tree, standing on one of the branches. This girl was strange, and I was starting to get weirded out.

"Now now, no need to be scared. I'm just here to hel-"

"Get the fuck away from me," I said, almost as if I knew something was up with this girl. I looked at her, and she seemed generally offended.

"Well, I'm sorry for 8othering you 8ut we have many topics to discus-"

"Shut up, you're weirding me out." I said, bringing my fingers down to pinch myself. Get me away from here, she was going to hurt me.

"Wait! I won't hurt you," she said, running up to me. He hands grasping onto my fingers, pulling it away from my arm. No, I could see it. She was going to do something to my mind, thinking she would 'heal' it.

"Let me go, bitch." I said, trying to pry her away from my skin. She wouldn't let go, and then she then sighed.

"Come on, I'm not that scary. Jake seemed fine with m-"

Slap.

I hit her to the ground, and her face had one of genuine shock on it. She fell onto the ground, holding one side of her face. She turned to look at me, her face disgusted.

"You inhumane whore," she hissed, in a tone just like Vriska's. Sure, I liked Vriska. But this girl was too much, too much Serket is bad for you.

"Sorry, but your weirding me out." I said, pinching myself successfully this time. I saw her fade slightly, and then a flash of white.

Then I was in the arms of Strider again, which was good. Great even, at least it was better than staying with that weirdo.

I turned to look at Dave, and then my visions came. My eyes widened as I turned away again, looking at the corner.

"You awake," I heard him whisper, I then nodded.

"Leave me," I said, well at least my voice was working now.

"What, why." He questioned, I then sighed.

"I'm scared," I said, my eyes closing again.

"Why, baby I'm her-"

"Don't call me baby," I said solemnly, Dave then stiffened up slightly.

"What's wrong," he asked, tightening his grip on me.

"Let me go," I said, twisting from his grasp. He then let me go, and I crawled out of his lap.

"I'm sorry, but you should go." I whispered, rubbing my arm slightly. My eyes still closed tightly, why were these visions still happening. They didn't happen in the dream, maybe that's because she was already dead.

"I'm not leaving," he said forcefully, I then felt my eyes begin to water.

"I'm so sorry," was all I could get out before my legs couldn't support my weight any longer. I fell onto the floor, tears escaping my eyes in waves.

"Don't be sorry," I heard him whisper from a couple of meters in front of me.

"I can't look at you anymore," I said, my voice wavering in pitch.

"Is this your god tier power?" He asked, I then nodded slightly.

"Thought so," he mumbled, I then heard his body move a little closer to mine.

"Open your eyes," he demanded, I then shook my head in no.

"What do you see then?" He asked, I then took a deep breath.

"I see death,"

----------------------------------------------

I sorry but I dislike Aranea, a lot.

And I don't have anything to write here today.

So have a good day guys!