CHAPTER 32:

"You see death," Dave repeated, I then nodded. My eyes still closed, and Dave still laying on the floor. I heard the rustle of clothes on metal, and then a faint huff.

"Ok, death doesn't really help. But, we can work with it I guess." He stated, moving closer to me. I could hear his footsteps, and the footsteps heard me-

No, no they didn't. Footsteps can't hear things, yet.

I heard his faint breathing from in front of me, then two hands on my face.

"Dave, what are you doin-"

"Open your eyes," he said, pulling at my cheeks.

"No," I said sternly, pushing his hands away from my face. Dave then sighed, grabbing my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled my body somewhere, he then abruptly stopped.

"Get on the bed," he said, then a massive blush formed on my face. I then heard Dave chuckle, and he picked me up.

"Dave, what the fuc-"

"Don't worry you dirty minded weirdo," he mumbled, gently placing me on the bed. I then heard him sit down next to me, and he breathed out.

"So, what were you thinking I was gonna do?" He teased, I then attempted to slap his arm. Which missed, but he gently grabbed it and placed my hand on the bed.

With his hand on mine, I breathed in. We weren't technically dating yet, right?

"What are you doin-"

"Answer my question," he said sternly, I then smirked slightly.

"No way," I said, remembering what exactly was going through my mind when he said that.

"You so want me,"

"Lies,"

"Open your damn eyes," Dave said, I then shook my head in no.

"I'll be fucking traumatised, that shit is scary." I murmured, Dave then sighed and got up.

"Open them," he said from in front of me, I then shook my head.

"No,"

"I'll have to force you," he said in a joking manner, but it seemed strangely serious.

"I don't want to know where that leads," I teased, Dave then sighed.

"Soon you're going to forget the handsome face of Dave Strider," Dave spoke, I then smirked slightly.

"Last time I checked you weren't handsome at all,"

"Check again then," he whispered, I then sighed. I was gonna open them soon anyway, I could try at least.

"Fine," I mumbled, Dave then placed a hand on my shoulder.

I then opened my eyes, seeing the face of Dave Strider in front of me. But soon that image was corrupted with the deaths of him, and I clamped my hands over my eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I then nodded.

"It's just the images.. I'm fine," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"They're not real," he said, I then nodded. Opening my eyes a second time, but they were corrupted with the same images. But I kept my eyes open, even though it hurt. It hurt to see this, and it scared me.

But it wasn't real, yet.

"Holy shit are you ok," I heard Dave ask, but I didn't respond. My vision was distracted by images of dead Daves, and I think that I was crying.

"I didn't know you cared about me this much," he said faintly, his voice getting more and more distant.

What was happening.. Why was Dave disappearing..?

"Dave," I whispered, reaching out towards something. I felt something warm clamp over my hand, and I blinked.

I kept seeing the deaths, and nothing was happening. So I closed my eyes, realising that this wasn't going to help me.

"This won't help," my voice wavering in pitch, and my body trembling.

"It's alright," he whispered from in front of me, I then nodded. Mouth quivering, I reached out with my other hand.

Another hand took it gently, and we stayed there I silence for a while. Until Dave cleared his throat, and I instantly retracted my hands.

"Hey.." He mumbled softly, grabbing my hands again. His voice seemed louder than befor-

Woah.

I couldn't help but feel surprised, because Dave was kissing me. His lips slowly pulled away from my face, and I breathed in.

Breath in, breath out.

"That better?" He asked softly, sitting down beside me again.

"Kissing doesn't solve the problem at hand," I said blatantly, I then heard Dave groan.

"Wow, way to ruin the moment."

----------------------------------------------

So yeah, kiss kiss bluh.

I won't be updating for a while, about a week to be exact. Because I'm going camping, so sorry about that.

Have this bit of romance woo, cause I totally didn't rush this haha.

I also drew a scene from last chapter, the chick in green is my characterisation of the reader btw.

(It's just me, but if I was girl.)

So anyway, have a good day ok? You better have a good day.