CHAPTER 80:

I felt incredibly... happy. I don't know how, or why. It made me feel like I've done something, something good for the world.

I looked at the carnage around me, and I looked at my hand. Red and soaked with blood.

I had this... this sudden urge to, to lick it. But, I.

I licked it.

And it tasted like... Like power. As if I had everything in the world and nothing could stop me. I needed to get home, but I felt as if I had more to do.

No, I need to get home to Karkat.

Time skip:

The trip home wasn't exciting.

Blood was dripping from my leg, but it didn't hurt. Nothing hurt.

I opened the door to Karkat's home, and everyone was still asleep. Well, that's what I thought.

I wanted to check on Karkat, and I needed him for something.

So I walked up to his room.

The green energy was subsiding, and I was beginning to feel more and more tired than usual.

I opened the door to Karkat's room and I heard something hit the floor and shatter.

"Karkat?" I questioned, my voice low.

"W-w-what the fuck happened to you?!" He whispered, his silhouette moving from the darkness of his room. He came towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. "O-oh my god... you need medical help! Yo-"

"Shhh..." I placed a finger to his lips. "I'm ok..." I smiled at him sweetly, but he obviously didn't believe that. Seeing as I was covered in blood.

"W-what did you do."

"I saved the world."

"More like ended it, what the fuck happened! Why were you out at 3am?!"

"Karkat, listen to me. I helped save someone, I saved Equius's life!"

"By ending someone else's! Look at yourself! Oh tell me this is a dream!" He tarted pacing, and then he saw the puncture in my leg and the black blood seeping from it.

"Oh my god get into the fucking bathroom I have to help you!" He started pushing me out of his room and towards the bathroom, and I felt dizzy.

"I feel dizzy..."

"You're losing crazy amounts of blood you fucking idiot! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my go-"

"I'm okay, don't worry."

"You're not okay! You just went on what looks like a fucking killing spree! I, oh my goodness just please take off your clothes you need to get into the bath."

"That eager to see me naked?"

"This isn't horniness (F/n), I'm genuinely worried about your health! Please, I'm trained in medicine, I should be able to help your stab wound by a little bit. Then I'll have to clean you up... Oh my god what did you get yourself into..." He sighed, placing a hand on my cheek. "Ah I'm getting sidetracked. Just, uh, sit down on this stool." He placed a stool inside the shower, and I sat down on it.

"I feel... strange. As if I could, snap your neck right now, you know?"

"Please don't say that..." He muttered, looking at my leg wound. He then turned up to me.

"Would you like a large hole in your pants or prefer to just take them off?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"May as well take them off, seeing as I'm gonna have a shower anyways."

"At least it's good to see you thinking logically..." He unbuttoned my pants and asked me to slide them off. The black blood was... it was turning red again.

I didn't feel pleasure from this wound anymore... I felt pain.

The suddenly, a wave of panic and pain washed over me. Resulting in myself breathing heavily with wide eyes.

What happened.

What... what is going on?!

"Why the fuck am I bleeding!" I started to scream, tears dripping down my cheeks.

"You got into a fight! Don't you remember?" The pain was crazy... why didn't I have any pants on. "Oh no, ok you've gone into shock... fuck uh, hey, it'll be ok. It's just a stab wound, nothing too bad."

"It hurts!"

"Let me clean you up, then you can hop in the shower!" He tried to sound happy, and I bought it.

"O-okay." I saw black dots in the corner of my vision. "Oh my." Was all I could muster before I fainted.

Karkat's POV:

Ok s- fUCK.

She started to topple over, and I grabbed her before she could hit her head on anything.

Fuck, fuck, fuc-

Ok, just sew up her leg, then put her on a bed and wait for her to wake up.

Wait no, I'll just do a normal procedure then drive her to the hospital.

Fucking Christ.

I placed her head down lightly on the tile floor, her hair and shirt soaking up some more blood.

Ok, leg.

Let's do this.

----------------------------------------------

Ok idk what just happened but this entire story has turned around!

Originally you were gonna slowly get depressed and then you'd go get help and it would have a soppy ending.

But nah I've changed all that shit for the worse.

So yep have a great day!