CHAPTER 20:

I ran across the school, looking for that Dave.

Where was he?! He couldn't disappear in the middle of schoo-

"DAVE YOU SON OF A FUCK!" I yelled, grabbing his attention. He was at the end of this hallway, he turned to look at me.

His face contorted into one of panic and he tried to run away from me. Well sorry Dave Strider, but you can't simply run away from a heir of breath.

I turned into the air, zooming towards that stupid knight. He turned for a quick second to look behind him, an he must've seen me somehow.

Because he suddenly disappeared.

"FUCK YOU STRIDER GET BACK HERE!" I yelled into the empty space in front of me, changing back into my human form and groaning. But I then heard a faint chuckle as I saw his body reappear a little bit in front of me, I glared at him as he stuck out his tongue.

"You've got some nerve," I said, storming up to him. He just stood there, his face changing back into that stoic look.

"What were you THINKING?!" I yelled at him, he just stood there.

"YOUR SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT, STRIDER! WHY WOULD YOU SAVE HER? IF THEY'RE AFTER HER LET THEM HAVE HE-"

"I can't believe how freaking stupid you are some times Egbert.." He said, placing a hand on his forehead and groaning slightly.

"How am I stupid?" He said, almost as if it was a challenge.

"Ok, firstly. You legit ordered me to protect her, I don't know why though. Secondly, I'm a fucking knight. And guess what a knights job is? To protect, to fucking PROTECT. It's in my nature, you know? I couldn't help Aradia or Tavros or ANY of the trolls, because of that stupid pact we made with them. Do you remember anything?" I said, John then sighed.

"You're right.. But still. She saw you, and that's a big problem.." John said sternly, as if he was scolding me for something. Like a mother I never had.

"She was gonna find out anyway at some point or other, living with a god itself was already pretty bad." I reasoned.

"But I don't go around abusing my powers like that! You jumped in with your sword and everything,"

"It's too late, John."

"Maybe it is, but this should be a lesson. But now it's even more important that we protect her, cause were gonna tell her tomorrow." He said, my eyes then widened.

"Tomorrow?!" I said, slightly shocked about how his attitude changed so quickly.

"Yep, maybe today even. Yeah, lets all meet after schoo-"

"There's been a death, John."

"So? It's not from our 'grou-"

"Do you even care?"

"Not really, she's irrelevan-"

"John. Look at me," I said, seeing that his eye floated down towards the floor. He gazed up at me again, his eyebrows forming a flat line across his forehead.

"Deaths are bad, it's almost like you're a robot. I know you faked all that sad shit, so don't try to lie Egbert." I said, John then blinked.

"You're used to them, yes. You've died a couple times yourself, but this isn't the game anymore. We finished, we created a PROPER universe. These are real people John, innocent people. People who didn't play that shitty game,"

"Dave, you're ranting." He said, I then sighed.

"I don't care, these people aren't NPC's." I said, John then nodded.

"I know, bu-"

"No buts John, we can't tell her today."

"Why not, it's not like she'll die of shock."

"Normal people don't KNOW about this kind of.. Stuff," I said, John then rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but we'll have to tell her sometime."

"And that sometime isn't today,"

---------------------------------------

As you can tell, I can't write John for my life. He's to sullen, ugh.

And yep, this is post game. Where they actually FINISH THE GAME, I know right?! A fucking miracle.

But yeah turns out it isn't a humanstuck, idk what it is.

Usual homestuck probably.

This is also rather short... Sorry.

So, as always. Have a good day/night/whatever.