CHAPTER 18:

After literally sprinting around the school for like 30 minutes whilst searching for a guy with blonde hair, I eventually saw him. He was hanging out with Jade and Terezi, Karkat also. I ran up to him, and he looked over to me.

He must've seen my puffy, red eyes because his face instantly contorted into a face of concern.

"What the fuck happened," he asked, almost as if he was demanding an answer. I breathed in and then answered.

"Tavros is dead," I could see his eyes widen behind his sunglasses.

"Shit," he mumbled, turning to face the trio behind him. He said some things, and then turned back to me.

"You will stay by me every fucking day, got it?" He said, I then nodded slightly.

"Wh-" I was about to ask, but then Karkat jumped in.

"Listen to him you fuckface," he said, I then nodded.

What was even happening.

So, the same thing happened when Aradia died. We had to go home for the rest of the day, and his funeral was to be set on the next Sunday.

Timeskip to the next day:

As instructed, I stayed by Dave. Except when we had different classes, which was fairly often. But surely that didn't matter, why the fuck did I have to stay by him anyway. It's almost as if my friends were scared, well they probably were. What the fuck am I saying, of course they're scared. Two of our friends had died rather unpleasantly, but surely it wouldn't be happening weekly. That's just fucking sick, and who the hell would be targeting children.

Well, teenagers.

Who the fuck would be targeting teenager-

"(F/n)! I know the recent.. Casualties have affected you, but please pay attention to your classes!" The teacher screeched from in front of the class, I looked up at her.

She was glaring at me slightly, and pointing the board. I looked over at what she was pointing at, it said detention.

I groaned, this teacher is such a bitch!

So, I sat at my desk. The teacher had her feet up on the desk, looking at stuff on her phone.

Probably porno.

I sighed and placed my face on the desk, this was so boring.

Well, I think that's the point of detentio-

But then suddenly the lights flickered off.

My eyes widened as I got off my desk, I looked out to the hallway. The light was still on, someone must have turned it off.

I heard the teacher get out of her chair and walk over to the light switch, about to turn it on.

But then I heard her breath hitch, then something slumping onto the floor. Her phone screen lighting up her body, blood pooling around her body.

Shit, I was in a room with a murderer.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, grabbing my bag and trying to creep out of the room. But I heard some else's breathing, on the other side of the room.

My eyes widened as I saw two beady eyes looking straight at me, the eyes reflecting from the light emitting from the hallway.

I then panicked and tried to run, but he was literally right behind me. I screamed as I felt something grab my wrist and pull me towards them, the feeling of a warm knife at my neck.

"Who are you," I said, somehow not stuttering. I saw his mouth open, allowing me to see a row of sharp and pearly white teeth.

"That doesn't really matter," he said in a moderately deep, husky voice. I gulped as I felt the blade pushing harder onto my skin, soon it would draw blood.

It then broke the skin, and I felt stinging where the knife was.

Please tell me I wasn't gonna die today.

And just as I thought my head would literally be sliced off, I saw a flash of red and the grip on me vanished. I stumbled backwards slightly and looked at the two things fighting in front of me.

There was the man with the knife, and this guy dressed in red. With a fucking cape too, holy shit my literal hero.

I stepped backward again, pulling my back back higher onto my back and analysed the two.

The red guy looked oddly familiar, he was also levitating slightly. I then placed my hand on my neck, trying to figure out if the wound would be fatal.

Turns out it was only a slight cut, I wouldn't die of it. I sighed in relief and then turned serious, quickly running out.

But before I excited out of the room, I turned to glance at the person who saved me.

He looked at me for a second before throwing the man to the ground.

It was Dave.

---------------------------------------

Oh shit.

Yeah idk what I just wrote, but whatever.

This story is way more gory than I expected it to be, but at least I have an idea about what's gonna happen.

This also isn't gonna be a normal school fanfiction I guess, fucking supernatural shit right here.

So, have a good day or week or month or year or life or whatever the fuck you want.