CHAPTER 66:

Dave was pinning me to the bed, and I was grinning like a mad man. Dave, however, was not. He was just staring, rather blankly really.

"Hey?" I asked, my grin dropping. Dave continued to stare, until he shook his head and sighed.

"Ah, I don't know (F/n)." Dave groaned, leaning back and straddling my waist.

"What?" I asked leaning up on my forearms, rather confused actually.

"I can't do this,"

((lmao))

"What, why? I'm ready! My body is read-"

"But mine isn't. Kanaya just died, and you want to have sex? I, I don't know. You're acting weird,"

"I-"

"No, it's ok. I'm just not ready," Dave mumbled, getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

"Ok," I whispered to myself, getting off the bed too.

I, what?

Time skip:

Night time wasn't good.

Dave slept on the floor as per usual, but we hadn't talked since then. We had made eye contact, and I smiled at him, but he just looked disappointed.

I kept my eyes on his figure, covered with several blankets. It must've been cold, like hella cold for needing that amount of blankets.

"Dave," I muttered, with no reply. He was probably asleep, typical.

Maybe DD was awake? Who knows what the time is in other dimensions, timelines? Are they the same thing? Timelines are the same as parallel universes right? Augh, some bullshit like that. Time isn't my domain, my domain happeNS TO BE DEATH AND DEPRESSING SHIT.

I pulled out my tablet and opened pesterchum.

(chumHandle) [CH] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 1:37am

CH: Dave?
CH: Is Dave awake?
CH: Do you even exist? Jesus shit.

No goddamned replies.

CH: Ugh, what could you be doing that's more important than me?
TG: maybe other timeline you
CH: Wait a second.
CH: There's another me?
TG: of course theres another you
TG: except she hasnt ascended yet
CH: Oh.
CH: WAIT A SECOND.
CH: Get your mind out of the gutter Dave.
TG: no
TG: i bask in the filth
TG: i have been crowned gutter lord twice in the past century
CH: Am I cool?
TG: which timeline you?
CH: Uh, other timeline me?
TG: shes alright
TG: like shes more
TG: i dont know
TG: oblivious to things
TG: but other than that shes very cool
CH: I don't know if that's an insult or not.
TG: well im not technically talking about you
CH: I guess you're right.

Silence.. As we tried to think of something to say.

CH: Can you come over?
TG: like
TG: right now?
CH: Yeah, right now.
CH: On the roof.
TG: i could try?
CH: Brilliant.
TG: see you soon
CH: Same to you.

turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering (chumHandle) [CH] at 1:46am

To the roof!

Carefully making my way out from underneath the covers, I creeped out and made it out to the kitchen.

Bro wasn't home, and I hadn't seen him in a while.

Well, I never really saw him. He was just, there, in the background, always watching. He wasn't even watching a majority of the time, he probably couldn't care less that he was living with another child.

Well, post-pubescent teen but same thing right?

Shit!

I was wrong, I did see Bro. Bro was home, and he scared the living shit out of me.

His figure was passed out on the counter, and a loud snoring started to echo throughout the kitchen.

Oh my god, ok. Ok, ok, ok. Roof top, now.

Shuffling around the heaving slump of clothing and human flesh, I ran up the stairs and towards the roof.

Once at the top, I cautiously opened the door and a huge blast of wind hit me.

My eyes widened and my hand closed tighter around the doorknob.

"You here?" I heard a familiar voice ask, and I smirked.

"After many days of trekking through the mystical realm of kitchen, yes, I am here."

"Fantastic," Dave was standing in the middle of the room, looking smart in a black suit and tie.

"Didn't have to get formal for me,"

"I can see that," he mumbled, eyeing my pyjamas.

"Seriously? Power puff girls?"

"I see you can't handle Bubbles swagger,"

"Neither can I sustain Blossoms or Buttercups," Dave smirked, I grinned.

I took a step towards him, and he took a step towards me.

We then must've read eachother said minds, cause we went to hug each other at the exact same moment.

"Shit man, I'm getting emotional."

"Same here, bruh."

"Bruh,"

We pulled back, and I couldn't help but laugh. Dave looked confused, and I laughed again.

"You're as red as a beet!"

"Oh please," Dave grimaced, but he then put a hand to his cheek. "Wait fuck," he muttered, turning around in what probably was embarrassment.

"Told you, Bubbles is just too cool."

"Not as cool as me,"

"Are you sure you want to test that theory?"

"I don't see why not," Dave glanced at me, another smirk plastered to his face,

---------------------------------------------

HahA AS IF IM GONNA WRITE A LEMON WHEN CHAPTER 69 IS LITERALLY 3 CHAPTERS AWAY.

HAHA!

And I'm also casually keeping away from the porno, maINLY BECAUSE ILL MAKE IT REALLY AWKWARD AND NOT ALL THAT SEXY PORNSTAR BULLSHIT ALL OF THE OTHER LEMONS IVE READ HAS.

WELP.

IVE MADE YOU GUYS A PROMISE.

AND A PROMISE IS A PROMISE.

SO GOOD DAY.