CHAPTER 39:

"Hot," I said, my voice monotone.

"She is hot," he said again, looking up at me. I could sense the jealousy seeping through my body, but I wasn't going to get mad at him. I just needed to get (F/n) to fall in love with me quicker, now that he was a part of this.

"What about Terezi?" I asked, I could hear it. Hear the jealousy cautiously making its way out onto my tongue, dancing about as if to contaminate my entire fucking mouth.

"Isn't it clear that we were never gonna get together," he sighed, turning to look off towards the left. I guess he had a point, but still.

"Fine, go for her. I'm not stopping you," I hissed, Karkat then turned to glare at me.

"If you steal away her, I'll never forgive you. Wasn't Terezi enough? And what about fucking Jade?" He hissed at me, his eyes growing into slits. I just stared down at him, but then I shook my head. I wasn't going to get carried away, and I he managed to hook up with her, so be it. I won't be a cockblock, maybe.

Maybe.

Readers POV:

I sat on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I had a grin plastered to my face, and all I could think about was the events of today.

Karkat had helped me, and now I can look at him. I can't look at Dave though, but at least I can look at someone, right?

I sighed, closing my eyes. This was a great day, wasn't it.

Dream land (aka dream bubbles because your dream self is DEAD):

I groaned, my body stiff. I groggily opened my eyes, and looked around. I couldn't see much, seeing as I was laying down and could only see the ceiling.

I leaned forward, and rubbed my head. I looked around, and I seemed to be in some kind of field. It was filled with horses, and I could see a few rocks too. Not much to look at really, but whatever.

I got up, and looked over at the rocks. Maybe someone was here? I couldn't see much of what was behind them.

I just shrugged and began walking over to the rocks, the occasional horse running past me. I then came to an abrupt stop behind one of the purple boulders. I then walked around it, and then I almost screamed when I saw an orange man there.

He looks up at me with clear white eyes, and then he raises his eyebrows.

"Who the fuck are you," he asked, almost rhetorically.

"Who the fuck are you," I replied with.

"I asked you first,"

"I asked you second," I said, the man then sighed.

"This is not going to get us anywhere," he mumbled, I then raised my eyebrows.

"How are you even here, I didn't illustrate you."

"Illustrate? I'm a fucking human, a living being, a homosapien." I said, he then squinted his eyes.

"How did you get here, is this comic really that far go-"

"Comic?"

"Look, kid. I understand if you don't know what Homestuck is, but you should really go back home to your mother or whoever the fuck you live with."

"Homestuck?" This guy was talking gibberish.

"A webcomic, online. Have you never heard of the Internet, do you live under a fucking rock."

"Woah now, no need to be rude."

"Do I give a fuck whether I come off rude or not?"

"Well, you shoul-"

"But do I?"

"No,"

"Great, now we're getting somewhere."

"This is getting no where, now tell me who you are."

"Who I am? I'm Andrew Hussie,"

"That's a fucking stupid name,"

"Shut the fuck up before I kick the literal shit out of you,"

"Shutting up now,"

"Who are you,"

"(F/n) (L/n), main protagonist in this Fanfiction."

"Fanficti- oh."

"What,"

"Ok, you're not real. I thought you were some random shit just waltzing in here,"

"I am not some random shi-"

"I thought you were, Jesus are you fucking retarded or what."

"Why the fuck are you even sitting here, behind some rock."

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"Tell me fuckwit, or I'll kill your girlfriend."

"She's already dead,"

"Oh shit I'm sorr-"

"And making out with a fish alien over there," Andrew then pointed out into the large paddock, where you could make out to women kissing. I then smirked slightly, well this guy deserves it.

"So," I started, he then looked up at me with a pissed off look on his orange features.

"Fine, fine. I'll leave, just calm down." I muttered, walking off towards a big forest.

That guy is an asshole.

Time skip:

When walking was beginning to bore me, I found myself at the edge of a large forest. The forest seemed closer than it was, which annoyed me. But, at least now I can rest a bit.

I made my way over to a tree, and lay down. Closing my eyes, I began to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I think this fanfiction just became self aware, no, it was always self aware.

And you might be seeing some Damara soon *laughs evilly*, and as you can see I don't know how the fuck Andrew Hussie talks.

But whatever, this is I guess in regards to one of the latest upd8's.

cough MEENVRIS cough

So yeah have a groovy day, that sounded rather creepy.

*whispers* grooooooovy.