CHAPTER 28:

After that little, 'reminder' of my shitty father. I got lost in my thoughts, and I'm sure I didn't move until I heard someones steps on my the cold metal floor. My eyes flickered open, and I quietly leaned up. Scanning the room, I then saw a small, black creature staring at me.

I jumped and it jumped too, I slowly got up and creeped away from it. But it stood its ground, and I looked up an down its small body.

It was wearing some kind of cloth, with some wire wrapped around its torso.

It said 'mayor', and then it hit me. This guy must be the mayor! I let a small smile onto my face, I then stepped towards it. It kept looking at me, an I took a few more steps.

I eventually was standing in front of it, and it blinked its small little eyes at me.

"Ar-" I started, but my voice cracked. I coughed, and then started the sentence again.

"Are you the Mayor?" I asked, it just continues to look at me. It then slowly nodded its head and turned away from me, and began walking off towards a small.. Town-ish thing, I followed closely behind.

He then started moving random cans around the place, almost as if he was building a city. I looked around the cans, and saw four cans with a book on it.
In front it said 'town hall', which concluded my suspicions of it being a town. I then followed the road down towards some more cans, it then said 'can road'.

Can Town? Seemed like a decent name to me, let's call it Can Town.

Karkat's POV:

Of course I was pissed at Dave, but I also wasn't. I was somewhat grateful for what he did, so hopefully my 'friends' wouldn't turn on him an wreck his shit.

I guess I should stick up for him once he gets back, cause that's what bro's do-

I heard someone step onto the ground next to me, and I turned to look at who it was.

Yeah, of course it was Dave.

Who else would it be shitbrain, Adam Sander? I think not.

"Hey," I said, Dave then looked at me slightly confused.

"Aren't you pissed at m-"

"Of course I'm pissed," I said quickly, turning to face him fully. He was missing his sunglasses, which was unusual. And his eyes were red and puffy, had he been crying?

"Wait, have you been crying?" I asked, slightly confused. Dave then shook his head.

"No, I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Don't lie you idiot, is it about (F/n)."

"Of course it is why are you even asking," he said walking towards me, he seemed to break down with every step he took.

And by the time he was hugging me he was already on his knees, I just slowly patted his back.

"It's ok, you'll see her soon." I said, I am a great friend now. Dave, I'm fucking great bow down to me.

But I then froze when I felt his body forcefully removed from mine, and I looked up to see Vriska holding onto his shirt.

"Wow, way to go. Now we're fucking doomed, not that we weren't already." She hissed, Dave just wiped his eyes.

"Let me go Serket," he said, as if her words didn't faze him. She dropped his shirt and turned away with a loud 'hmph', but soon everyone was looking at Dave. A majority of us were on his side, because we didn't want (F/n) to die either. But a couple stayed on Vriska's, mostly because they couldn't care less about the deaths that were happening.

----------------------------------------

Damn, this is short ain't it? Sorry, I'm feeling really tired for some reason.

And people commented a bit late on it being a Dave x reader x Karkat.. so i dont really know how im going to incorporate that into the story.

But i'll manage, maybe.

Im also running a little low on inspiration here, so if you guys could help me with that id love you forever.

So, as always. Good day readers.