CHAPTER 67:

"Ok, let's go."

"Go where,"

"Power puff off, right here, right now."

"I can-"

"Yes you can, let's fucking go."

"I-I-"

"See, I've won once again."

"Don't be a bitch,"

"I don't know how to not be one,"

"That's certainly a very lovely factor about you,"

"Oh I know," I then smirked at him, Dave was still slightly red and I couldn't help but stare.

He looked just like him..

Without realising it I took a step towards him, Dave then froze.

"H-hey, it's ok.." I whispered, my hand reaching out to his hair. I felt it, and it was as soft as ever.

"What are you doi-"

"Hush, let me.. Do something,"

"Do wha-"

"I said hush."

"Ok." Dave said hurriedly, I then sighed.

"I don't know," I let go of his hair and turned away in thought. Dave continued to stand there, stiff and blushing. "You can chill out now,"

"Uh, ahem. Sorry," he muttered, his face looking down at the floor.

"It's all cool,"

"Yeah," we then stood in silence.

He was looking at the floor, and I was carefully examining his features.

He looked just like him..

"Dave," I mumbled, still gazing in his direction. He looked up at me, and nodded slightly. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Orange,"

"Ok-"

"No, it's not, it's red." He said hurriedly, I then nodded slowly.

"Ok, well, uh.. Favourite hobbies?"

"Music, and dead things.. And photography,"

He was just like him.

"Oh, ok. Heh,"

"You need to know anything else?"

"Not at the moment, unless you can tell me about my.. Um... Parallel universe self?"

"Oh god, heh. Well, this could be confusing,"

"I don't really care, I've dealt with worse things."

"I guess so," Dave then breathed in, and slowly exhaled. "Ok, well I could tell you how we met?"

"Let's go,"

"Alright, well. First day, of.. Year 10 right? Oh god it was this year.. Ok well, first day of year ten you walked in with Johnnycake. Your eyes were gleaming with excitement, and you looked genuinely happy to be there."

"Woah, that sounds hella different from my first day."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah, like I don't remember how it exactly went but I sure as hell didn't want to be there."

"I'm sure we all felt that way,"

"You speak no lies,"

"Ok, well back to the story. So, you sat down a little bit away from me, and we started talking. I wasn't very interested at first, and you, you're kinda dumb in that universe. Like, you're.. I don't know.. Spacey."

"I hate myself already,"

"Can you see why I prefer talking to you?"

"Yeah, heh." I chuckled, scratching the back of my head. Ugh, I sounded like an idiot. "Eurgh, I sound like a terrible person."

"Air heads aren't the greatest people,"

"I guess so.." I then put a hand on my chin. "Do you think we'd get on well?"

"Hm, well. Considering your differences, you also have plenty of similarities."

"Like what?" I asked, myself perked up in curiosity.

"Well, you're both called (F/n)-"

"Aside from that you numbskull," I smirked, I could saw Dave grin for a split second.

"Ok, you're both.. Well, you're both incredibly beautiful," I could see him blushing, and I blushed myself.

"Heh," I smirked, shit I was getting flustered. Dave then sighed.

"Hm, uh.... Jesus you're like completely different."

"Woah, really?"

"Well, yeah! You're smart, she's not as competent as you.. She's much more flirty than you, I gues-"

"Wait what," I said, trying to think of a 'flirty' me. Oh god that's weird.

"Yeah.."

"Jesus I'm like a completely different person,"

"I know, it's crazy." Dave mumbled, seemingly to himself. "I could maybe get her to talk to you.. Somehow? Maybe she could come over to my house and use my pesterchum,"

"Wouldn't she ask my nam- oh yeah, I could just lie. Duh," I face palmed myself.

"I could try, if you wanted that is."

"I'm fine with it, heh. I'd have to do it when Dave's away though, I don't know how he'll react to me secretly talking to another timeline version of himself.

"I guess so," Dave muttered, I then sighed.

"Dave, do you have a watch?" I asked, wondering if he had the time. Dave then stared at me, and I started getting uncomfortable. "Are you ok? Hell-"

"You seriously just asked a person with time powers if they had a watch,"

"Oh, shit." I blushed slightly out of embarrassment, I then sighed. "Dave, what's the time?"

"Nearly 2am,"

"Fuck,"

"Do you wanna go back to bed?"

"I could work with that," I then bowed to Dave.

"See you later," I smiled at him and waved, then backing out towards the door and walked down the stairs.

Leaving Dave on the rooftop.

Daves POV:

I probably shouldn't be associating with her, some bullshits gonna happen or whatever.

Oh fuck it, at least she was better than my timelines version I guess. She was literally better in every way, why did I have to get stuck with the shitty version.

Oh well, I can talk to her whenever so I don't really care.

I should probably get going shouldn't I?

I then looked at the staircase where she disappeared down one last time and stepped through to my timeline.

-------------------------------------------

Ok y'all, sorry about the late update. I've got I think 4 assignments due in about 3 days and I've barely started any of them so I'm pretty much fucked.

So updates might be slow for the next week or so, sorry bout that.

I also really tired but I promised myself I'd write a chapter for you guys.

So yeah, have a good day.