CHAPTER 8:

After that class you had lunch, which didn't have much significance to the story whatsoever.You just sat around, chatting with the usual. Which consisted with Feferi and a small input from Karkat and Terezi.

But after that, you now had maths. Which you didn't mind, you were actually quite good at maths. But your maths class wasn't the best though, because the only people you knew were John and Dave. John was bad because you knew how much of an asshole he could be.

You groaned, taking a seat near the back of the classroom. John sitting next to you and Dave taking the seat in front of you, Dave then turning around towards you.

"Hey honey bunches," he murmured, you then scowl.

"What's with all these stupid ass names, Poptart." You emphasised the word poptart.

"I don't know, but I know it's gonna be a thing with us. I can feel it," he said, placing his hands on top of your desk.

"Feel it where? In your pants?" You asked, smirking.

"Yes," he replied, your face then contorted into an expression of pure disgust.

"Dude, no." You said, shaking your head slightly.

"You brought it up," he replied, smirking. You just groaned, placing your hands on your forehead.

"Go away," you muttered, Dave then placed a hand on his chest. His face going into one of shock.

"(F/n), you're offending me." He said, you just raised your eyebrows.

"(F/n), you're offending Dave." John chimed in.

"Both of you, fuck off," you said, John then gasped.

"Great, now I'm offended too." He said, you then groaned. These two when put together, equaled hell.

Dave then high fived John, and you just groaned again.

The bell then rung, meaning that you immediately got out of your chair and left.

Johns POV:

Dave and I watched her leave the room, Dave then spoke up.

"She so wants me," he said smugly.

"She so does," I agreed, aha.

Sorry (F/n).

Readers POV:

I walked towards my next class, which seemed to be electives. I had music this term, so I began walking towards the music room.

When I finally arrived, my face lit up.

Feferi was in here, hallelujah.

"Feferi!" I yelled, running up to her. She turned around smiling, she then embraced me in a hug.

"(F/n) fin-ally a class together!" She said excitedly, you then chuckled.

"Yeah," I agreed, a thought then came to mind.

"Wait, is anyone else I know in this class?" I asked, Feferi then nodded.

"Sollux is! Same with Tavros! Glub!" She said happily.

"Halle fucking lujah," I said happily, finally people I knew. Finally a good class, I knew this day would come.

*explosion noises*

Anyway, us four eventually met up and sat at a table together. The teacher yelling at us to write down some notes which he wrote up on the board.

In which we eventually did, but with a lot of Sollux complaining about how this was probably one of the most bullshit classes he had had all year in between.

After about 20 more minutes of writing stuff down the teacher gave us all a note with what instrument we would like to learn. The available instruments were all very basic though, and as in basic I mean the only available instruments were the guitar and piano.

After a lot of bickering between your friends, you chose the Piano and the others chose the guitar.

----------------------------------------

Oh look at that, I'm actually updating. Oh look at that, Im getting into the swing of things. Oh look at that, I'll probably be writing two chapters a night at this pace.

Yeah, I'm gettin my shit together.

Have a good day everyone, woo.