CHAPTER 17:

Once at school again, the whole group was quiet. It seemed like we were all missing something, it was terrible. At one point Sollux broke down in a crying fit and had to be taken to another room by Karkat, but after that we all stayed silent.

Aradia's funeral was on the Saturday this week, which was a day from now. And I obviously wasn't excited, I still wanted to believe that the happy, radiant Aradia was still alive. But she wasn't, I had seen the evidence myself.

Timeskip:

Saturday morning:

After a day of nothing in the household, it was time for Aradia's funeral. John was dressed in a black suit and I was dressed in a black blouse and skirt. We then drove towards the church, where we were going to meet.

Timeskip:

After the man said all that shit about her death, the speeches were next. First was a girl I didn't know, she had a red Japanese schoolgirl outfit on and she seemed to be smirking.

When she got up on stage, she then started speaking Japanese. Which you didn't understand AT ALL. Her speech went on for about 3 minutes, an then it was someone else's turn.

It was now Sollux's turn, but after he got up on the stage he burst out in a crying fit. Then he had to be removed by the staff, and it was some other people's go.

After the speeches we then drove to the cemetery where she would be buried. We watched her casket get lowered into the ground, and that was that. We payed our respects to her and then left, that was that.

Timeskip a couple of weeks from now:

Most of us had pretty much gotten over her death, I was still sad but we knew we had to move on. People started to chat more often, until it was soon almost the same as it was before.

Except it was missing someone.

Timeskip:

It was now another day at school, and we had music first period. I walked into music, Feferi and Sollux standing next to me. I wonder where Tavros was, he usual walked with us. Well, wheeled with us? I don't know how to explain it.. But as we walked into the room I was hit with the same vibe I felt when I was looking at Aradia's body. The room had the same emotion, and I could hear faint sobbing and sniffles. I looked around once again confused as to what was going on, Feferi and I walked over to the small crowd around the white board. Considering my height, I couldn't really see over the people so I had to push through.

"Excuse me," I muttered as I pushed through the crowd, I then broke out into the centre.

And I was hit with the same emptiness as when Aradia died.

There was Tavros, blood dripping from his chin. His eyes inverted, seeming as if the were pulled out and stuffed back into the sockets. He had a large lance sticking out form the centre of his chest, blood soaking into his shirt. He was literally stabbed to the wall, his body limply hanging from the wall as if he was a puppet.

Before falling down, I questioned where the hell that lance came from. I then sighed, probably from the history room, they had all kinds of random shit in there...

I then found myself on my knees, what was going on. Why were all my friends dying... It wasn't fair.. Nothing's fair... I felt something grab my arm, I looked up towards a crying Feferi.

"Lets go.." She muttered, pulling me of the ground. Then walking me out of the room, Sollux staying behind.

Once we were far enough, she stopped walking and placed two hands on my shoulders.

"(F/n), find Dave. Stay by his side, please." She almost pleaded, I just blinked.

"Why..?" I questioned, Feferi then breathed in.

"Just go, he will help you... Through this, he's good with this kind of stuff." She said, putting on a weak smile. I then remembered how he helped me through Aradia's death, yeah. He can help, I then nodded.

"Ok, Feferi." I said, she then smiled kindly at me.

"Thankyou," she said, turning away from me and running towards the music room.

"Go find Dave, now." She demanded, I then nodded. Turning my back on Feferi and walking away, now on my quest to find Dave Strider.

---------------------------------------
Idk am I spamming, I updated like 4 times today.. Meh.

Alsooo, if you're not caught up on homestuck I suggest for you to finish the web comic before reading any further.

The next part of the story gives very, very subtle hints on how the characters die.

Yeah, I might kill a few characters off. Well I technically have already, but you know.

I have plans *troll face*

Have a nice day y'all.