CHAPTER 79:

I'm so so so sorry about the late update I just didn't want to write and I wasn't thinking about you guys and just auh I'm a terrible author I'm sorry.

----------------------------------------------

Monday:

I had woken up fairly early, an by early I mean at like 3:30am. Do you know why? Well take a guess. Yep, bloody nightmares.

This one was... Not too bad. It was about Equius, of course, with it being Monday and all. It was time to do my usual adventure to try and save the poor soul, but I almost always failed and it made me feel more and more guilty about how many people I've killed. I don't even want to get out of bed anymore. Mainly because I'm just going to fail, and I may as well save myself from some of the grief. He's going to die anyway, what's the point.

No, I can still try. Even if he does die, I'll at least know I tried to save him.

Oh gosh I'm wasting time.

Ok where was he, he was... At the park.

Yes, ok, I've got to go now.

Now!

Up and out of bed, and off to save his precious little life. Well, not technically bed. I haven't sorted out my sleeping arrangements properly yet.

I was tired and sore when I got off the couch, must've been sleeping in a weird position. I grabbed one of my coats and put on some shoes. I carefully opened up my door and tiptoed down the hallway, trying not to make a noise.

I opened the front door with the key that was lying on the counter, and then ran off and towards the park.

He was going to get mugged... With a gun... a gun. He was going to get shot.

I need to stop them... yes. Stop them, ok. I need like, a knife or something. No, I'll be fine. I'll be fin-

Shit.

I could see them. Equius was walking up the street, and a group of three men were standing around a tree. I saw the death wheel for all 4 of them, but I shook my head. Ok, I could distract them.

Yes.

I ran through the park and past Equius, without the muggers noticing me. How was I, I, ok. I saw an empty beer bottle on the ground next to me, and that'll have to do.

I picked it up, and started creeping up behind the group.

I then brought the bottle up, and slammed it down on the head of the shortest one. He hissed in rage and turned towards me.

"You filthy bitch." He growled, the other two turning to look at me too.

"What happened."

"She hit me on the head with that bottle, must be drunk or something... Heh, we could have a little fun." He started grinning, his teeth showing in a horrid perverted smile.

"Get away from me." I glanced in Equius's direction, he was staring straight at me. I nodded my head, and he nodded back. Carefully turning around and running off, hopefully towards his home.

I felt something upon my arm and I tried to pull away, but the grip was iron.

"Not here, over there." The short one flicked his head to an alleyway, and that's when I started screaming.

"Let me go! You filthy pigs!" I kicked one in the genitals, and punched one in the jaw. But then I saw the knife.

Knife?

It was... a gun. It was meant to be a gun!

"You were meant to have a gun!" I started flailing as the iron grip on now both of my arms tightened. "Help me!" I had started to cry.