CHAPTER 19:

Not only was I confused as fuck, but I was also scared as fuck. I was literally in a room with a murderer, a flipping murderer. I could've died! If it wasn't for, Dave.

Dave.

He was my hero, he was my fucking saviour. Pray to the Strider, he deserves his own church or shopping market.

And what was with that getup, he had a fucking cape and shit. But not only that, he was levitating. He was like some kind of... God? Knight? Deity?

Ugh, he could be a ninja for all I know. But first things first, we have to find a teacher or my friends.

After running down the hallway and turning the corner, I saw Nepeta talking to a teacher.

Perfect or purrfect, as Nepeta would say.

Either way hallelujah.

I sprinted up to them, Nepeta turning to look at me. Her smiling face turning solemn.

"(F/n), what happened to your neck?!" She yelped, leaving the teacher to run up to me.

"It's alright Nepeta," I said, turning to face the teacher.

"There's been a death on the premises, in room 69." I said, the teacher then gasped.

(I'm immature even though its supposed to be a serious matter wow)

"Who?" She squeaked, I then sighed.

"I believe it was Mrs Madden, but don't go up there. The murderer may still be up there," I said, the teacher then nodded.

"I'll go and report to the principal, you two go outside. Now," she said, whilst running off towards the front office. I nodded and began walking outside, Nepeta walking next to me in silence.

"It's fine," I said randomly, Nepeta then shook her head.

"No it's not," she replied, I then glanced at her.

"You don't understand," she whispered, I then raised my eyebrows.

"How?" I asked, her eyes then widened.

"Shit, I didn't mean to say that.." She mumbled, I then nodded awkwardly.

What the, it's like she's in on something.

After the trek to the outdoors, we both caught up with the 'group'. Nepeta instantly walked over to Terezi and Equius, then quietly telling them something.

I looked around the group, instantly walking over to John. He was talking to Rose and Kanaya.

"John," I said, he turned to glance at me.

"Hm?" He asked, I then breathed in.

"There a fucking murderer who literally just tried to kill me," I said more calmly than I thought I would, John then fully turned towards me. His eyes widened as he looked at my neck.

"Where was Dave," he demands an answer.

"He's still in the room I think, he saved me. He also had this fancy ass costume on, and he could fucking fly." I said, John then froze. Soon coming out of that state, he shook his head and chuckled slightly.

"(F/n), I'm sure you're just hallucinating.. Dave can't fly, are you sure you're alright? Your neck seems to be bleeding quite a bit, maybe it's because of blood loss.. Lets take you to the infirmary," he said, placing a hand over my shoulder and leading me to the sick bay.

Probably to get taken to one of the shitty nurses who would give me a fucking bandaid, maybe some ice.

So, I did get taken to one of those shitty nurses. She gave me a bandaid, one fucking bandaid. She didn't clean my back either, and the bandaid didn't even cover the full wound.

John's POV:

After taking (F/n) to the infirmary, I stormed out. Looking for the dreaded Dave Strider.

I eventually saw a blonde head of hair, and just assuming it was Dave I fucking yelled.

"DAVE YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at the figure, it then turned around. Revealing a random ass kid, shit.

"Sorry!" I yelled, the kid just raised his eyebrows and continued walking.

Where the hell was he?!

----------------------------------------

Yeah idk this is probably a boring chapter, but whatever. I'm trying to have some transition between chapters and not just death, death and more death.

But next update will hopefully give you some idea about what's going on if you don't know already.

So, have a good day.