Chapter 86: An end to this hell.

That nightmare was strange, it kept me awake all night too, shame I couldn't sleep much.

Today was the day (F/n) was to get out of hospital, and I'm not going to lie, I was excited.

She was excited too, and, I was worried. What was to come of her?

What if she got into another mess like this?

I sighed, looking up at my ceiling.

I hadn't moved much after I woke up, my eye trained on this one part of the ceiling. It had a mark, a dark grey stain or something. Probably mould, oh, who would know, I didn't usually look up at my ceiling did I.

It was around 4am. A weekend, and finally she was to be free from that white and caring prison.

I was happy.

...

The hours wouldn't go on fast enough, it's was 5:30am, and it felt like an eternity. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

...

6 fucking am.

I got up and got dressed, after that nightmare I just didn't go to sleep, I fucking couldn't. I was excited and worried and just a mess of emotions.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal, sat in front of the TV and watched some early morning shows. M*A*S*H was on, and it was better than advertisements.

Kankri hadn't come back, so I just lived by myself. It got lonely, yes, but I had Dave, and soon to be (Y/n).

My phone vibrated from the pillow beside me.

turntechGodhead began pestering at carcinoGeneticist 6:43an:

TG: you up
TG: you excited
TG: you ready for the release of a force to be reckoned with
TG: come back in five hours to witness the wonderful and wild experience of (F/n) being released from hospital
CG: DONT REMIND ME.
TG: and the beast is awake
TG: cant sleep either i assume
CG: i had a nightmare
TG: aw
TG: i can help if you like
TG: im apparently great at this shit
CG: AND WHERE DOES THIS EXPERTISE COME FROM?
TG: i used to help (F/n) with this shit
TG: but then we kinda stopped
TG: now theres you
TG: so
CG: WELL SHIT.
TG: come on you want my help or not
CG: NOT EXACTLY.
TG: fair enough
TG: so what are you doing at this fine hour
TG: an hour that is honestly too early for my liking
TG: i prefer to sleep in
TG: have some lovely dreams of women, men, lizard people
TG: greatest things in my life
CG: FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIZARD FETISH, IT'S WEIRD.
TG: come on
TG: i am not the one with a lizard fetish
TG: terezi is
TG: wait
TG: oh

I remembered her death, and we didn't say much afterwards.

CG: I'LL TALK TO YOU AT THE HOSPITAL DAVE.
TG: alright short ass
TG: see you there

He wasn't even that fucking tall.

Time skip:

We arrived at the hospital. Well, not together. I arrived first, Dave sauntered in a little later.

Visiting hours had begun, and I had waited for Dave. We asked if we could go and see her, and the nurse said of course.

He was awake, laying in bed.

"Hey, (F/n)." Dave started, her head turned to us.

"Hey fellas." She smiled at us, a bright and white smile. She had lovely teeth.

"How you feeling?" Dave asked, walking over to her side, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm feeling fan-fucking-tastic. I just want out of this shithole. I've had enough of the pampered white beds and the slop they serve as food. I'm sure they fish that shit out of the sewers, it's rank." She made a disgusted face, and I smirked slightly. "Oh, hey Karkat. Didn't see you there, Dave kinda took the spot light."

"Well, fuck you Dave." I grinned, and walked over."

"How's my favourite midget?"

"I'm not that fucking short." I sighed, looking to the left and out the window, at least she had a view.

"Come on, I want a hug."

"Oh, yeah, sure." I wrapped my hands around her, and she did the same to me. Her hair was soft, must've washed it yesterday.

When she pulled away, she smiled at me. She turned to Dave and asked if she could hug him too, he must've forgave her somewhat, because he agreed. His blonde hair got messed up, as did mine, I imagine.

Dave said he ha to do something, like ask the nurse for some of the hospital food. He probably wanted to see how bad it tasted, typical.

"Karkat." She said, and I looked down at her. She had a soft smile, one of a, goddess? Perhaps that was too far, but she looked stunning.

"That's me."

"I really do love you." I could feel myself blush, and I looked to the side.

"I, uh, love you, too." I whispered, and she laughed.

"Say that again, I couldn't quite hear you."

"You're torturing me here, I don't wanna say that again."

"Why not?"

"I, don't really know."

"Come on." She sighed, moving around in her bed and swinging her legs over the side. I forgot she wasn't entirely bound to her bed, especially now, considering she was due out today.

She stepped towards me, and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm afraid that this has been due for a while now." She leaned forward and pecked my cheek.

"Fuck." I whispered, she snorted in laughter.

"Really, fuck? That's all you can say? Not 'oh, (F/n) how you make me swoon!' or '(F/n) you goddess' and then aggressively ravage me against a wall. Although the second one is rather scandalous, and would ruin such a sweet moment." She sighed, and took her hands off my shoulders.

"I could say one of those things, if you'd like."

"Nah, I reckon 'fuck' sounds just like you."

----------------

THAT IS THE END.

THANK GOD.

AhhAAHA ITS LIKE THIS SHIT IS FINALLY OFF MY CHEST, I CAN GO ON WITHOUT A CARE! YES!

no I fuckin can't I still got two others.

AuGGHHHH MY HOMESTUCK PHASE WONT BE OVER UNTIL I FINISH THESE THINGS.

So many loose ends, but, who the fuck cares. There were heaps of loose ends in the real Homestuck, so it doesn't matter. Fantasise whatever happens to the rest of the trolls, whatever happens to yourself. I don't care.

HAPPY 4/13 FUCKERS HOMESTUCK IS OVER AND SO IS THIS FANFICTION.