CHAPTER 37:

After a while of talking about the benefits and non-benefits of my powers, Karkat had managed to sort of come up with an idea. I wasn't sure if it would work, but it sounded promising.

"Ok, you'll have to open your eyes. But remember to focus on one death, just one." He said clearly, I then nodded. Karkat seemed different, I think that was like the first time I hadn't heard him swear in a sentence. But whatever, at least we were getting somewhere with this.

I quickly opened my eyes, my vision instantly circling down on Karkat. Deaths started forming in little clouds around him, and I tried to focus on one.

But I couldn't, and now I felt incredibly sick. Some of those deaths were rather gruesome.

"Wait, (F/n) fuck." I heard him say as I closed my eyes and leaned down on the bed.

"Some of that shit is messed up.." I mumbled, Karkat then sighed.

"You need to focus on them, on one specifically."

"But I can't DO that, it's really fucking hard."

"You tried once you ungrateful constipated old man, try AGAIN."

"Fuck off dickweed,"

"I'm trying to help here you inconsiderate lump of child cum, open your fucking eyes and try." He yelled at me, I then sighed. I once again opened my eyes, and the images appeared.

I locked onto a random one, and it sort of overpowered the others. It was now bigger than the rest, and the image was more detailed I guess.

I blinked and the image remained where it was, and it seemed that I could look at this one in more detail. In this one Karkat got stabbed by a pitch fork, and it seemed insanely real.

But I knew better, Karkat was right in front of me. He was right in front of me, right? Wait, what if this is him. No, it can't be. It's all hazy and looks like it's in a forest, I'm in a metal room.

I'm in a metal room, it's not real.

It's not real.

ITS NOT REAL.

"fuUCK!" I yelled, clamping my hands over my eyes in pain. Surely it wasn't meant to hurt me, why were these images hurting my eye-

"(F/N) WHAT THE IN THE NAME OF DECORATIVE FLYING SHIT BATS ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Karkat yell, his hands peeling my own away from my eyes.

"What happened," I asked innocently, Karkat then pinned both of my hands to the bed.

"YOU WERE CLAWING YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS OUT, WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY BLUBBERING TURBO ENGINE OF SHITBAKERS AVENUE WERE YOU ***THINKING***??" He screeched, I then opened my eyes a bit. I saw a cancer symbol, and then something red dripped into my eye.

"Ow, fuck." I mumbled, trying to rub my eyes. But, Karkats hands were still keeping them on the bed. Which was starting to annoy me, so I started struggling.

"(F/n) this isn't going to help you in any fucking way,"

"Says who?" I hissed.

"Says me, now stop struggling or I'll have to tie you down like some bondage loving pornstar."

"You'd love that wouldn't you, me being all helpless and under the control of your little hands."

"Since when in the shit-tastic galaxy do I like bondage, that's fucking weird." He mumbled, almost at himself.

"You're the one who brought it up,"

"I thought you'd take a fucking hint and realise that is how I fucking SPEAK,"

"Well I'm sorry that I can't seem to take a hint because I'm partially hearing impaired,"

"You are?"

"Of course not you stupid shit,"

"Fuck off you minuscule egg-queef,"

"What the fuck does that even mean?!"

"How the fuck should I know?!"

"EGG-QUEEF?!"

"Egg-queef?" We both instantly go quiet as we hear the voice of Dave Strider.

"Since when the fuck have you been here?" I heard Karkat ask, and then No reply from Dave. He probably shrugged or something, typical response from him really.

"You getting anywhere with this?" He asked as he started walking over to me, I then growled.

"Did you just growl," he said, I then huffed.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Well you're not a dog that's for sure,"

"Fuck off Strider, even Karkat is more entertaining than you."

"I said nothing about me being entertaining, (L/n). I just wanted to see if you're actually getting anywhere with this, are you?"

"Sort of?"

"That's all I needed," he said, I then heard him sit down somewhere. Probably on the floor, where did he even go in the first place.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I was havin way to much fun with the insults in this chapter.

As you can see, I tried some insults that a more 'Karkat worthy'. Idk if I went to far with some though..

Ok so I've been looking at Panty x readers because you know, cough IMAFUCKINGWEEABOO cough and I find that a large majority of the stories change the sex of Panty.

Like, why does the reader HAVE to be a girl? Guys like me read fanfiction too, augh. It annoys me, because then I have to pretend I'm a girl when I'm not.

But whatever, I can live with it. I'm just complaining cause I'm a whiny little asshole.

Anyway, have a good day.