CHAPTER 48:

Eventually, I persuaded Dave to leave. Well maybe not Dave, Dave #2? I don't know.

But I had to make him leave seeing as I knew that Dave(the orIGINal) will be returning as the clock hits 3:00pm.

He obviously wasn't gonna appear outside the door at exactly 3:00pm but you know, better safe then sorry I guess.

I was now sitting on Dave's bed, reading something along the lines of 'amazing agates, rocks of the world.'

(If that's a real book is laugh)
(I reread that and honestly I'm too tired to correct it)
(This will be a long chapter)
(Mostly because of myself rambling)

I think Dave was mildly interested in gemstones and other forms of minerals, hence the stack of books like this under his desk. He also possessed a couple of shiny looking things on his shelf, which kinda looked like gems.

I don't know, and frankly I don't care.

I heard the door creak open, and my eyes casually flicked up at him, I was going to say something like 'hey,' or 'hello,' but I forgot that I was currently blind.

"Fuck, but hey!" I said, my eyes averted from the page and looking somewhat to the right of me.

"Hey," he mumbled, tossing his bag into the corner of the room I was looking at. Then plonked himself down at his desk.

"So, how's ya day been?" I asked, I then heard Dave sigh.

"Well I've got two goddamn essays due in a couple of days, and at least 5 sheets of maths work I haven't finished, same with science."

"Fuck mate,"

"I know, hey."

"What," Dave asks, I then cautiously step off the bed and walk over to Dave.

"Take your sunglasses off,"

"Why,"

"Cause I have an idea,"

"What the fuck, no. Tell me first,"

"What's the big deal, I've seen them before anyway."

"... Fine," I then assumed that Dave took them off, because then I opened my eyes and tried what I did with Dave #2.

Deaths and shit appeared, and I managed to zoom into one. So far so good. I then focussed harder, just let me see him.

Let me see him.

Please.

I blinked, and I saw his face clear of deaths for a couple of seconds. I felt a wide smile grow on my face, but then the smile dropped.

The deaths came back, and I huffed in anger.

"For fucks sake.." I muttered, closing my eyes for a slight bit.

"Well, is it working?" He asked, and I just held up a finger.

"Wait the fuck up, ok."

"Ok," he said, I then opened my eyes.

Deaths, of course filled my vision. So I tried to magnify down on one, shit it worked.

Why the fuck does he have heaps of bullet holes through his chest, mate.

But I was too busy asking the death scene questions to realise it had popped to reveal Dave Striders face.

My eyes then widened.

"Shit, it actually worked."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah," I said smirking, the grin on my face growing wider by the moment.

"Bruh," he said, a slight smirk growing on his face. He then walked up to me, and picked me up. Twirling me around a bit.

(RubySapphireRubySapphireRu- I'm sorry I'll go home)

"Put me down," I smirked, he then shook his head.

"Sorry, that isn't an option."

"Yeah it is you lazy ass hoe,"

"No need for that language here,"

"Says Dave Strider,"

"Says me indeed,"

"Just put me down,"

"No,"

"Fuck you Strider,"

"Same to you cream,"

"That's the shittiest nick name yet,"

"Sorry that I'm running out of material, babe."

"Ok that ones out of limits,"

"Says who,"

"Says me," I then realised what position we're in. He was holding me tightly around my waist, and both of my hands were on his shoulders and of course we were both staring at each other.

(Just fucking kiss already I swear to god)

"So," he smirked, I then sighed.

"Put me the fuck down,"

(Don't kill her Dave, her death isn't needed as of yet)

"Never,"

"Your arms are gonna get tired as hell,"

"I'll just strap you to my back like a backpack,"

"Dave,"

"(F/n),"

"Why are you such a buttface,"

"I don't know, why am I such a buttface?"

"Ughh," I groaned, Dave was so annoying. Why do I chose to love him, fucking hell Dave stop doing this.

FuCKIN- whatever.

I leaned down and gently kissed his cheek, and I felt his skin get hot under my touch.

(There you go)

"Well that wasn't expected,"

"Will you put me down now?"

"No,"

"Fucking hell Dave,"

--------------------------------------------

My friend says I've failed with the love story bit, and I honestly wouldn't blame her because fuck I haven't gotten anywhere in like 50 chapters or some shit.

So I need to get on with the love bits, haha. (The pain of not wanting to rush it but you know you've got to go somewhere because dude you're gonna get nowhere and just kill everyone off.

*whispers*

Even you.)

But I've still got like two freaking assignments so this isn't the end of my break.

In a couple of weeks (like 3) I'll have a two week break from school so hopefully more frequent updates then.

So please have a nice day, don't get shat on by a bird or anything like that.