CHAPTER 52:

Ok, plan time.

How am I going to save Nepeta.

What exactly caused that chain reaction..

It was me, she saw me which lead to her death. She just can't see me, that's so easy. I smiled to myself and sat down on the floor, she wouldn't be able to see me down her-

"He-"

"aUHHW!" I yelled, jumping and swivelling round to face Dave.

"Calm down, woah."

"You scared me!"

"Was I supposed to knock? Sorry dear, but this is my room." Dave said monotonously. I smirked and turned away, he had a good point.

"What are you doing on the floor anyway," he asked, chucking his backpack into some corner of the room.

I then looked over to the window, should I tell him?

"I don't know,"

"Well get up, it's filthy down there,"

"Nah,"

"You can't use my shower,"

"I can use your fucking shower,"

"Jesus," Dave murmured, sitting down in front of his computer. I then crawled over to the window, and looked over the edge.

Nepeta was now walking cheerfully down the street with Equius.

I sighed, smiling to mysel-

"What are you doing," Dave said from beside me. I turned to look at him.

"Stuff,"

"Stop being a weirdo," Dave then turned to look at me.

"Never, can't you accept me for who I am?"

"Shut up you dork," he said softly, kissing my forehead.

"Hey!" I said, flustered. Dave just smirked, looking back out into the street.

"What were you doing," he asked, well, stated actually. It wasn't really a question.

"I don't know," I murmured, obviously lying.

"I'll find out someday,"

"I know,"

Dave then got up, pulling me up with him.

"Aye," I said, slightly surprised.

"Let's do something," he deadpanned, looking at me with a bored expression.

"I don't know, let's watch a movie, dance, don't ask me."

He walked over to his phone, which was laying on a bench close to his bed. He then unlocked it, and opened some app. I then heard some music start playing from the phones small speakers. He walked back over to me, and placed his hand around my waist.

I smirked slightly, and placed my hand on his shoulder. Our right hands connected, and then boom.

The gods of shitty dancing were born.

No but really, we had no coordination whatsoever. We kept tripped over each other's feet and managing to hurt each other, but that's what made it fun.

Even though when we finished we were both on our asses, we still had a fun time.

"That was fun," I said, giggling.

"No shit," Dave murmured, with a slight smirk on his features. We both then sat in silence for a while, Dave then perked up.

"Shit, is Bro home?" He asked, I then shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied with, seeing as I really didn't know.

"I'll be back," Dave said, getting off the floor and walking out the bedroom door.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Bro in a while.. Oh come on, I haven't been outside this bedroom in at least a week.

Woah, that's a long time.

Like I was getting food and stuff but I need some sort of exercise.

Dave and I should probably go somewhere soon, but there's always the risk of being seen.

We would have to be sneaky.. I'd have to wear a hat.

A good hat though, like a fedora, make me look like Dave's dashing cousin from Chile or some shit.

That could wor-

"He still isn't home," Dave said, walking back into the room. I then looked up at him, faint music still playing in the background.

"What time is it?" I asked, Dave then looked over at his clock.

"Nearly 5:30," he replied with, I then gasped.

"Shit son, I thought it was still 3:15."

"Haha, no."

"But why are you worrying about Bro at this hour, he's probably working late."

"True,"

"Welp," I said, trying to think of something to get off the topic of Bro.

"What's for dinner,"

"Whatever Bro brings home,"

"Ah,"

"Yeah," he said, as if he was somewhere distant.

"You alright, you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Huh, oh, yeah ok." He said, walking over to his TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked, I then shrugged.

"Something good,"

Dave then put in Up.

-------------------------------------------

Happy 4/13!

Aha, sorry this is kinda a shitty chapter. Nothing really happened, but at least it's a chapter. I might write another one today, seeing as it is 4/13..

Meh, only time will tell.

So, as always, have a bloody good day filled with Homestuck and other shitty things.