CHAPTER 59:

It was now the weekend, meaning some quality time with Dave.

I didn't want this.

We were messing around in the apartment, which had ended badly.

We had managed to already break the blender, and somehow broken one of the hot plates in the kitchen.

I couldn't cook, Dave was the cooking master in this house. Well, not really. He could make some killer cookies sure, but everything else was no. We couldn't even make a smoothie for fucks sake.

Hence the broken blender.

I guess this was Dave's way of procrastination, as for he had like 2 assignments due on Monday.

He hadn't gotten very far with one, and the other he hadn't even started.

"When are you gonna start your assignments?" I asked, Dave then turned to me.

"What assignments,"

"Don't play dumb with me, well dumber I gues-"

"Hey," he said, throwing what looked like a rubber band at me.

"It's not my fault you're a fucking dumbass,"

"Oh please I'm smart as hell,"

"Sure, sure. Show me your report card and I'll dictate whether or not your idiocy has gotten the better of you,"

"Ok then," he said as he walked out of the kitchen into probably what was his room. What if he did have good grades? Haha shit, I'd be the idiot then.

He walked out again, holding a white slip of paper. He then passed it to me, a smug expression on his face.

"Read it and weep,"

I opened it up, my face falling into probably what most people would describe as despair.

Nearly straight A's.

I was dumbfounded.

"Ho- how?" I asked, a confused expression falling into my face.

"Smarter than I look ain't I?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I said unhappily.

"No, why should I pass up this opportunity to mock you?"

"Because I'll stab you, the knife draw is just over there." I said pointing over to the knife draw.

"Oh please I could fucking fly away like a majestic fucking eagle," he said, I then gasped in awe.

"You can fly?" I asked, Dave then face palmed.

"Did you not fucking know that,"

"No..?"

"You're the dumbass here (F/n),"

"Well why exactly would I try to fly?"

"Maybe because you found yourself in brand spanking new clothes and weird ass powers?"

"Oh come on I was scared out of my wits, I had just died."

"Someone's a lil bitch,"

"And that lil bitch ain't me,"

"You wanna fly or not?"

"Ok,"

Time skip:

Flying lessons, begin, now.

Dave and I were on the roof, and somehow he was already hovering a few feet off the ground.

"Dude don't fucking tease me," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Well at least try," he murmured, grabbing my hands and flying higher.

Eventually I was on my tippy toes and couldn't go any higher.

"Dave," I said, my voice wavering in pitch.

"Come on, just think as if you're on a cloud, or as if gravity doesn't exist."

"That's not helping at all,"

"Sure it is!"

"Stop sounding happy about this,"

"Why not? This is fun,"

"This is not fun, this is scary and I'm regretting asking you to do this with me."

"You're already flying,"

"No I'm no-" I was saying, but then I looked down and immediately cut off my sentence.

I was floating about six feet off the ground.

"DaVE!" I screamed, gripping at his hands even harder and trying to climb up his body.

"Calm down," he said, slowly flying higher.

"Don't do this man I'm freaking out I'm gonna die I'm gonna di-"

"You're not gonna die, stop being a fucking idiot."

"IM FLOATING ABOVE THE GROUND AND I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF DARK MAGICAL FORCES ARE BEHIND THIS!"

"You really have no idea how much of a fucktard you're being right now,"

"Stop trolling me Dave, this is not fun."

"I'm gonna let go,"

"Nonono, don't let g-"

"I've let go," he said as his hands left mine, I then screamed in terror.

"IM DEA-"

"Hush," he whispered from in front of me. I tried to grab his body but he flew backwards slightly.

"Dave get back here pleASE!"

"If you really need me you've got to catch me first,"

"I can't-"

"Of course you can, you've been floating by yourself for a while now."

"Dav-"

"Oh my god you never quit whining do you?" He asked, as he flew towards me. Letting myself latch onto his body like remora.

He was facing me, and I was glaring at him. He then started to laugh, I just huffed.

"You're a fUCKING PUSSY," he laughed.

"SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP YOU FAILED CHROMOSOME," I yelled at him, but Dave didn't seem to care. He just kissed my cheek and flew back down to the floor.

As we landed, he just sighed.

"Why are you so scared its like swimming,"

"But there isn't any water,"

"Who needs water,"

"Me, and the entire population of this planet."

"Shut up you," he said as he ruffled my hair, I just glared at him.

"What," he said, I then hissed.

"What do you call a relationship in where you hate the person,"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that,"

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because you wouldn't know what I was talking about,"

"If you explained it I would,"

"But I'm not going to do that,"

"Oh my god," I hissed, placing my hands on my face. Dave just snickered and kissed my forehead.

--------------------------------------------

Yeah idk lovey dovey stuff isn't cutting it for me. So fuck this shit, I need something to happen that either sets off the sex bomb or the shattering relationship into tiny shards bomb.

You probably know which one is going to happen first.

Welp, first day back at school is tomorrow. I'm going to die.

But aNYWAY! Have a lovely day, please don't get consumed by that portal next to the front door.

Very dangerous.