CHAPTER 75:

I went back to check on (F/n) again, and she was asleep. She had gotten stitches, and they said she'd be out in a day.

Well, all there is to do now it to wait.

The next day:

I had returned to get (F/n), and I walked in when a nurse was giving her a pain killer prescription.

Afterwards, she looked up at me and sighed.

"Hey,"

"Hi," I muttered. "Does it hurt?"

"Uh, well, yeah. Yeah it does hurt, but it doesn't much with this medicine."

"Neato,"

"I know right," She sounded down. "Yeah, I'm fine. But, I should probably be getting home. Dave'll be worried,"

"I guess so," I held out my hand to her, she smiled slightly and took it. I then hopped from timeline to timeline with my portal.

We had stepped into m-

His, room. And I luckily nobody was here, so I was going to leave as quickly as possible.

I was going to leave right now in fac-

I felt a tug on my arm.

"Thank you,"

"(F/n) I don't have tim-" I was caught off by her lips upon mine, in which I tried not to enjoy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move, and I froze up.

Reader's POV:

I was kissing his lips, until he froze up. What happen-

"What the fuck." I heard Dave whisper. His voice angry, yet calm. I turned to look at Dave in the doorway, and he looked..

He looked different.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" His calm posture soon turning to one of anger and confusion. "Who are you?!" Dave hissed at Dave. He stepped towards me, a look of pain in his face. I couldn't imagine what his eyes would show. "Yo- what the fuck!" He looked back at me, then at Dave.

"I'm so sorr-" I tried to apologise, but was cut off.

"No you're not! If you were sorry you wouldn't be doing this in the first place!" Dave started to yell, I took a step back. "W-what do you even see in him?!" His voice cracked.

"I don't see anything!" I yelled, pleading.

"Then what the fuck do you see in me?!" Dave yelled, something shiny running down his cheeks. Wai- holy fuck is he crying?

I couldn't reply and stayed silent.

"See?! It's like you were using me or some twisted shit like that! You probably never even loved me, jus-" He just cut off. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence. He looked at me, and took off his shades. "Aight, listen. If you want.. You can still stay here. Just, give me some time. But, if you're going to be cheating on me, with myself? Then, well, I'm obviously not the guy you're looking for. We, we probably shouldn't be together." His voice was low, but clear.

"I understand," I whispered. "I'm sorry,"

"Ok,"

"D-Dave, wait."

"What,"

"I killed someone," I looked down at the floor, I then heard a few chuckles, then full blown laughter.

"Ok, how fucking stupid do you think I am?! 'I killed someone' yeah yeah I don't know where you got that bullshit from but okie dokie, whatever you say!" He started laughing again, but I could tell it was forced. More tears down his cheeks.

"I-I'm serious! Look at my leg!" I pointed to my leg.

"I don't know what you've done to that thing, nor do I care. You probably did some magical shit with boy-toy Strider here."

"That's not true! Dave! Tell him we killed someone!" I turned to Dave, my eyes watering. He didn't say anything. "Dave!" I screamed, but still no reply. "Fucking answer me!" I screeched, my hand coming down hard onto his face.

A loud slapping noise was heard as a pair of sunglasses flew across the room.

Still nothing.

But he looked at me, no, he glared at me. But he tried to smile kindly at me.

"I should be going," he whispered, teeth clenched in anger. Dave walked over to his shades and placed them on his face again. He waved at me, and stepped through a portal.

"You fucking cunt!" I yelled at him, as the portal closed. I had forgotten about the Dave standing in the doorway. I heard a door creak closed behind me, and I whipped my head around to face the door.

Closed.

He was gone, everyone was gone.

----------------------------------------------

Haha what the fuck did I just write.

Ok then.

But yeah that's the shit I've been looking forward to writing.

Dave's off and next is Karkat! Whoop whoop and then the end! Ok, I'm also sorry for the late update. I can't really tell how long it's been anymore because of tHAT MOTHERFUCKING WATTPAD UPDATE! HAHA!

But as always, please have a great day!