CHAPTER 72:

"SHUT UP!" Karkat yelled, silencing me. He looked at me, and I looked at him. He looked tired, and as if he had been crying.

Which he had.

"Why did you block me?!"

"Becaus-" he stopped halfway through. "I, I don't know." He looked down at the floor, his voice cracking slightly.

Of course he knew.

"Why aren't you telling me anything anymore?" I asked, Karkat stayed silent. "Fucking answer me." My voice got louder, but he wasn't making a sound. "KARKAT!" I yelled, my voice echoing around the house. He didn't make a sound, but he walked away. He was walking to his room. I felt frustrated, and angry, and all these bullshit emotions that didn't make sense. "Karkat, get back here you piece of shit!" I screamed, running up to him.

But I was too late.

He was halfway through his door, and he turned to look at me.

"Stop acting so pathetic," he sighed, looking at me. My eyes widened in anger. He then closed the door on me.

He fucking closed the door.

"Karkat you're acting so strange!" Nothing. "Karkat?! Answer me!" I ran up to the door, trying to open it. "Oh my fucking GOD!" I stopped trying to open it, and I sat down in front of the door. "I'm not leaving, I promise you that I will not move my buttocks."

"Have a nice time," I could hear a muffled voice whisper.

"You're a fucking cunt,"

"Nice to know,"

Sighing, I took out my phone. Let's try thi- oh wait, I was blocked. Eurgh I HATE KARKAT!

I groaned, my butt becoming sore because of the hard wood paneling.

Time skip:

20 minutes had past, and nothing had happened. Karkat was presumably still on the other side of the door, and I was still on the ground.

My ass was in so much pain, and I was so tempted to leave.

"Karkat," I whispered, my fingers playing with the hem of my shirt. No response. "Yeah, thought so." I got up from the floor and stretched. "If you can't fucking reply I may as well leave, bye Karkat." I began walking towards the door, but I then heard a voice.

"You can't even keep a fucking promise," I turned to look at the door, it was cracked open slightly.

"What promise?"

"You can't even remember a promise, holy shit you're a mess."

"Says Karkat!" I raised my voice, I could hear a faint laugh.

"I guess so," The door closed again.

I turned my body, and walked out the front door. What fucking promise? He was crazy!

Time skip:

I was now sitting on the couch, talking to DD. He was awesome, like, awesomer than Dave. I don't know, he, he was cooler than Dave. I don't know how! Bu-

How am I comparing them? They're exactly the same!

((That's where you're wrong!))

TG: i cant come over now
CH: Yeah you can.
CH: Just time-portal over here, it's not that hard.
TG: you cant even do this shit
CH: I could if I was a time player.
TG: but youre not a time player
CH: But if I was.
TG: if you were youd be a seer of time
CH: And? Doesn't that mean I could travel through time and shit.
TG: hell no
TG: well
TG: maybe
TG: im not particularly good with this bullshit
TG: but from what i understand about seers is that they look into their aspect so to speak
TG: so you'd look into time
TG: probably be able to see timelines or something
TG: i dont know
CH: Oh.
CH: I would've thought you could do the stuff you did.
TG: all that jazz depends on your class
CH: I see.
CH: But still, come the fuck over.
TG: i cant
CH: Yes you can!
TG: i dont want to
CH: I could meet you somewhere!
TG: where
CH: I don't fucking know.
TG: ill just meet you on the roof
CH: That's my boy.
TG: im not your boy
CH: Not yet.
TG: wow
TG: i didnt think wed be getting into that kind of relationship
TG: but here we are
TG: a whole new realm of possibilities await us
CH: Heehee.
TG: ill be up there in 10 mins
CH: Aight.

turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering (chumHandle) [CH] at 2:21pm

I got up and walked over the stairs, slowly climbing up each one.

-----------------------------------------

Oh heaven help me I'm dying of a disease.

So yeah, have a good day, I don't have much to write rn so bye bye.