CHAPTER 46:

After a while, we had left to do our own thing. I was sitting on Dave's bed, looking at the things on his shelf.

There was a variety of dead things, and a couple of small books. There was also some photos, and I think there was a selfie up there somewhere.

What a fucking dork, who takes selfies anymore?

((A large majority of the people on earth that's who, dear reader))

Eventually, Dave walked back in. He went off to do something for his brother a couple of minutes ago.

"Heyo," I said, I then was greeted with a loud thump.

I opened my eyes on accident and looked upon the Strider who was now lying face down on the floor.

Deaths and shit circled around my vision, and I tried to circle in on one.

Of COURSE it didn't work.

I just groaned and pulled at my eyes.

"Why. Won't. You. Guys. Work. You. God. Damned. Pieces. Of. Shit?!"

"Why won't my brother order his own fucking pizza?!" Dave yelled.

"Why won't anything work out the way we want it?!"

"I don't know!" Dave yelled, we both then sat there in quiet for a couple of seconds before bursting out in laughter.

After the small laughing fit, I collapsed backwards on the bed. My arms spread out like I was that bitch on the titanic.

((I legitimate don't remember her name and I'm too lazy to look it up))

"Say, what are you gonna do when I go to school?" I heard Dave ask from the floor.

I then rolled over so that my head was hanging off the bed.

"I don't really know, seeing as I can't really come with you." I said, sliding off the bed and hitting my head on the shitty ass carpet.

"Ow.." I mumbled, groaning slightly and rubbing my head.

"Anyway," I said, composing myself properly and staring up at the ceiling.

"I'll probably just chill here, doing random shit."

"Ok then,"

Then a couple of minutes passed. We were both staring at the roof, with nothing to do. Nothing to say either.

But the silence was nice, the room was filled with a tranquility that I couldn't really explain.

So, I just closed my eyes. Quickly falling asleep.

Dave's POV:

After about 30 minutes of silence, I turned to look at (F/n). She had her eyes closed, and her chest was moving up and down steadily. Indicating that she was probably asleep.

I sighed, and then got up.

My legs had fallen asleep, and now had pins and needles. So now I wanted to punch my legs, but now wasn't the time.

I quietly tip toed over to her, and knelt down beside her.

I then gently picked her up, being careful on not to wake her. Her head rolled so that she was facing towards my chest, and she mumbled something in gibberish.

I placed her delicately on my bed, and pulled the covers over her. I then leant down and delicately kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight," I whispered. Soon turning on my heel and leaving the room.

Readers POV:

I was now underneath Dave's covers, smiling with glee. As soon as I heard the door creak closed, I put my hands to my face, and made a small 'squee' noise. My blush seeming to spread to my hands on contact.

I don't know why, but I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt happy.

I felt, loved.

Timeskip:

I woke up, no nightmares haunting my dreams. Which was great.

So I opened my eyes, rubbed them slightly, then looked over at the clock on the desk next to the bed.

12:38pm

"What the fuck," I mumbled, looking at the clock again,

It turned out that it actually am, not pm. So I just nodded slightly, I then looked down onto the floor. Where I saw the faint outline of Dave covered completely with blanket, I then remembered his previous actions towards me.

I then smirked.

Turning in the bed, I faced the wall. I then closed my eyes again.

Dave, I'd hate to admit it.

But you're making me fall for you.

----------------------------------------------

This isn't even long.

Meh, whatever. Anyway, the feelings are strong. Too strong to handle.

I don't know why it took like 45 chapters to even get to this stage.

I'm such a procrastinator.

Good day to yall.