CHAPTER 27:

CHAPTER 27:

TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse is mentioned heavily in this chapter, if you are triggered by this kind of thing. I recommend you skip this chapter.

---------------------------------------

I awoke with a start, my eyes widening with the suddenly cold metal underneath my body. I jolted up into a sitting position, and looked around.

I was inside this metal room, and it had some kind of city on the other half of it. My body seemed battered and bruised, and I had a ginormous headache. I tried to move my right arm, but it stung like hell.

'What happened,' I asked myself, trying to think back to what happened before this.

Faint memories of Sollux's head getting crushed flowed into my mind like a river, and I shook my head.

'No, not that. After that,' I thought, and then I slowly began to remember. Dave moved me somewhere, a different timeline or something..

A different timeline..?

How could he do that, why would he do that. Then Feferi happened, she chucked a fucking spaz.

But I know it wasn't her, she wouldn't do that. Something was in her body, plaguing her mind.. Or, it really was her. And she fucking stabbed me in the back, myself suffering betrayal once again.

But then Sollux flowed into my mind again, I just sighed.

'Get out of my head, I'm busy.' I thought, he then disappeared. Resulting in memories of Dave, and my minds eye circled in on one particular one.

Dave had kissed me, and to be honest it wasn't that amazing, it felt like he had to do it. I felt bored, I didn't feel chemistry..

We're we really not compatible?

I shook my head, of course we were compatible. What was I thinkin-

Am I seriously going to get in an argument with myself over some pathetic boy? He isn't worth my tim-

He is worth your time, he's your friend. And apparently love interest, according to the plot of this fan fiction.

I sighed, laying down again.

I can't believe I've been left alone again.

Flashback:

I sat in my room, tears flowing down my face. Mum and Dad were at it again, screaming insults at each other.

I didn't feel anything, I couldn't feel anything. I didn't feel sad, even though the tears were there. I didn't feel scared, even when I know my parents were abusing each other.

I felt numb, numb to my emotions.

I'm pretty sure that they forgot I was even in the house, because I heard the sound of skin hitting skin.

I heard my mother scream, and more slaps. This was terrible, I should call the police. And that's what I did.

Braving what was going down in the kitchen, I walked out of my room. Then down the hallway and towards the kitchen, where the phone was.

I walked in and saw my father slapping my mother, hard. Her cheeks were starting to swell, and her eyes were red and puffy.

I just grabbed the phone and dialled the police, saying that my father was hurting my mother.

My dad must've seen me, because he soon left my mother and began walking towards me. I felt my heart start pumping faster, but I just stood there.

I heard my mother scream no, and felt impact to my face. I was sent flying to the floor, and I'm pretty sure two of my wobbly teeth came out.

To think that my father, of all people. Would hurt me this way, he betrayed me and my mother.

End of flashback:

My father was a cowardly wrench, and I wanted to kill him. But I couldn't, he was long gone.

The police definitely didn't help, seeing as my mother was Hispanic. They simply took him away to court, where he was pleaded innocent. He then faced zero jail time, and was let free out into the world again.

Seeing as I was now a grown woman of the age of fifteen, killing my father now would be worthy of 5 years or more in jail. And I also didn't know where he was, but if I did see him.

I promised myself I would kill him, and I know that sounds in humane and stupid. But I would, he hurt my mother and myself both physically and emotionally.

He deserves to die.

---------------------------------------

I honestly don't know where the abuse bit came from, but I felt so angry whilst writing it.

I made your mother Hispanic, and that shouldn't be a problem. I just feel like I want to get my every burning rage for human rights out of my body, so I wrote this.

I also really don't want to deal with people getting defensive about white people and how they are not all like that. I know they aren't, I am white myself.

Everyone is equal, no matter what gender, sexuality, or race.

I'm probably gonna get hate for this and probably regret posting it, but whatever. I don't care, go bat shit in the comments if you need to.

So yeah, have a good day readers.