CHAPTER 76:

Sorry for the wait lol.
--------------------------------------------

No one.

Gone.

Fuck.

I stared at the door, then looked at the bed.

Soft warm sheets, everything had happened on that bed.

Apart from the end of the universe, and making waffles. Yeah, nothing much had actually happened on that bed. I looked at the closet, where my clothes were stored.

I could leave.

Time skip:

I had decided to leave.

Where I'd go? I had no idea. Rent a hotel perhaps? Get a part time job, that'd be hard. I could ask Karkat, even though his dysfunctional family probably wouldn't allow it.

I just don't thin-

Wait.

Kankri wants me to keep an eye on him.

This could work! Haha! I started grinning crazily to myself, only to breakdown a few seconds later.

What if they didn't want me? W-what if the-

Hush.

The worst thing they can do is say no.

I pulled out my phone and tried to contact Karka-

Blocked.

Everything about the events hurdled back to me in one big shitstorm of angry emotions.

Tell me I had his number?

I searched through my contacts..

Phew.

I clicked the dial button and it started to ring Karkats cell.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

It picked up.

"Hello?" I faint pissed off voice muttered, I then started gleaming.

"Karkat, thank god it's yo-"

"What the fuc- what are you doing."

"Can I stay at your house?"

"After all this? Fuck no, go rent out your own bloody apartment."

"Please Karkat. I beg yo-"

"Begging ain't gonna get you anywhere with me, go talk to Dave about your housing issues. Why the fuck aren't you living with him anymore?"

"We broke up."

"And he kicked you out? What a fucking cun-"

"It's not like that, I promise. I'm running away, I can't live with him anymore."

"You were loving the fuck out of him like an hour ago."

"That was an hour ago, a lot can happen in an hour Karkat."

"I can see that, well, hear that. So, what happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..." I sighed, looking down at my newly packed bags. Slowly realising my hopes in moving out today were vaporising in a wave of 'Karkat probably hates me and I have no way in hell of moving today', but then Karkat said something.

"You can come over, and sleep on the couch."

"W-wait what? Really?"

"Don't make me change my mind."

"I won't, I promise I won't. Oh my god t-thank you Karkat!" Tears of joy were replacing the old tears of sadness. Karkat didn't reply, but that was good enough for me.

I grabbed my bags, and walked out of Dave's room. Dave was watching some show on the TV, and I didn't disturb him. I stepped into the corridor and started making my way to 69 Crab Road.

Time skip:

I eventually made it to his doorstep, three bags of luggage heavy in my hands. I sighed, picking the small bags up and knocked on his door. The door opened soon enough, to reveal a Karkat. I smiled, and fucking hugged him.

I'd say I 'glomped' him, but that's weeaboo language.

He didn't hug back, but he stood there, unresponsive.

"Thank you so much Karkat."

"Ok." That's what he replied with, grabbing one of my bags and placing it in the living room.

"I suppose I should put some of your stuff in my room, cause then you can get changed in private and stuff.." He mumbled, grabbing the suitcase again and walking towards his room. I followed with my own bags, and as he opened the door I placed them at the foot of his bed.

After that, we stood there looking at each other.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, and Karkat just sighed.

"I don't fucking know, do what you wish. I don't care, I'll be in here, watching some shitty movie. If you want you can join me." His tone said he was pissed off and angry, but his body language said something different.

"I'd love to." I tried to sound genuine, but the thoughts of Dave, and DD were crowding my mind. Idiot! Who the fuck doe-

"I've got a couch for a reason."

"Ah, uh. Sorry.." I chuckled sheepishly, walking over to the couch and plonking myself upon it.

But I couldn't focus on the movie.

Everything bad about today was constantly repeating in my head. It was if I was in some sort of trance, as i-

Ok, it's ok now. You've got Karkat by your side, good Ol Karkat.

I'm really not ok.

--------------------------------------------

I'm back from hell.

Just kidding I never went anywhere and was just procrastinating.

I also don't remember what happened at all in the last couple of chapters lmao, but w/e.

I also pulled an all nighter cause I'm a fuckin idiot, good on me! Yeah nothing happened in this chapter yippee.

But w/e, you got your update, good on you.

Have a good day ok.