CHAPTER 33:

"Well what is kissing good for?" Dave asked, I then shrugged.

"I don't know, expressing ones sexual desire towards their partner I guess." I said, because I honestly had no idea what it was for. Kissing was like holding hands, but with your face.

Right?

"Anyway, Dave. I need to ask you of something," I asked, Dave then seemed to nod. He probably nodded, he was one to nod.

"What," he replied with, I then took a deep breath. Why was I nervous? It's was just a favour, it was almost as if I was afraid to mess up in front of him.

"Can you help me learn to use these bullshit powers?" I asked, but I didn't hear a reply. I began to panic, thoughts of him leaving me. My only connection to an actual human being in the flesh, but I knew he wasn't gone. His hand was still clamped over mine, and I could hear faint breaths to my left.

"Yeah, sure. I can help," he eventually said, I then sighed in relief. But I still wasn't sure how he was going to help, how was I supposed to get used to these powers? If they were even considered powers, maybe they were just reminders of the ever looming death that awaited us all.

No, don't start thinking like that. You can't let those thoughts overrun your mind, that'd be bad.

"Ok," I said, then placing a hand to my chin.

"Get me my computer, and a majority of my clothes from Johns house. I'll be living here for a while," I instructed, I then felt Dave's warm hand leave mine.

"Sir yes sir," he said, almost as if he was in the army. I smirked slightly, and I heard a faint poof.

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

Time skip:

So, Dave had gotten me a large portion of my stuff. Including my entire computer system and chargers combined, but he hadn't brought over my wifi adapter yet. I had doubts about why he hadn't gotten that yet, but it seemed that this place already had rather quick wifi. Because my phone could receive messages like lightning, I had already had a small talk with Dave. Which was just about what he needed to bring, so it wasn't really important.

So I had been laying on my bed for a while, until I heard the steps of someone on the cold metal floor.

"Dave?" I questioned, waiting for a response.

"(F/n)?" I heard a familiar voice answer sarcastically, I then tried to roll my eyes.

Of course resulting in a waste of time, because you couldn't even see the eyes getting rolled. They were under my eyelids, which were closed.

"So, have I got everything?" He asked, sitting on the side of my bed. I then tried to remember everything he had brought over, which was fairly hard.

"So you've got my computer and all the electronic shiz, you've got me several sets of different clothes, and food. That's all I can remember at the moment.." I said, my voice trailing off at the end. I heard a faint chuckle, then the sound of feet hitting the metal ground, then walking off somewhere.

"I've brought you all your electronics, most of your clothes, a few pillows just because that stone looks pretty fucking uncomfortable, um.." He trailed off at the end also, resulting in me hearing him root through my stuff.

"Oh yeah, your drawing supplies, a couple of your books, and some food. I'll bring you fresh food when you need it though," he continued, I then slowly nodded my head. He seemed to have all the essentials, wait.

"Wait about my toothbrush?" I ask, I then heard Dave sigh.

"I'll be right back," he said, I then laughed.

----------------------------------------------

So, sup. I'm back, and shit.

Ok, so in real Homestuck. That fucking upd8 though, MeenVris is canon yo. So, I might contribute that ship into the story somewhere. Just because I fucking love those two individually and as a couple.

I say so to often, that's bad.

And this is really short, sorry.

So, have a good day.