CHAPTER 11:

It was now the night of the party, and I was sorta excited I guess. I didn't really see any of the others outside of school, and it could probably help to work on my relationships with them.

I sighed, looking through my wardrobe for my formal clothing Kanaya gave me. I eventually found it and pulled it on, then lacing up my black converse.

After making some adjustments in front of the mirror, I then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. Looking across the hallway, I saw John adjusting his tie. He then spun around and looked at me.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked, whilst walking out of his room and walking down the stairs. I nodded, walking down the stairs instep with John.

"Yeah, Im kinda excited too." I said, almost tripping over the last step.

"I can see that," John smirked at me, I then punched him in the arm.

"Don't be a douche," I mumbled, looking round the cleanish lounge room.

"Well sorry that you can't seem to walk properly," he said defensively, I then glared at him.

We both then sat on the couch and waited for the clock to change to seven.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, the clock ticked to the seven and you got up. Johns father had offered to give you two a ride, and of course you agreed. You saw Dad walk out of the kitchen, and he wiped his hands on his apron.

He then took the apron off and hung it up, walking into the kitchen for a second time. You could hear the noise of a tap running, and you assumed he was washing his hands.

He then walked out a second time and towards the front door.

"C'mon (F/n), John. Don't want to miss the party now do we?" He asked, you then nodded. Following him out and towards his car.

You then jumped in and waited for John to get in, he eventually got in. After a great difficulty of a seatbelt malfunctioning, he eventually got it across his body.

You then gave the Ok for Dad to start driving, which he did.

Timeskip:

After about five minutes of some idle chat, the car stopped. Looking out the window, you saw the familiar house of the Maryams.

You go out of the car, and walked up to the door. Ringing the doorbell once John was standing beside you, the door quickly opened.

There stood a taller, sexier and tattooed woman. You grinned, whilst bowing slightly.

"Hello, we are here for Kanaya Maryams party. Is she in there?" You asked politely, the woman then nodded.

"Yes, she is. Kanaya! So+me mo+re o+f yo+ur friends have arrived!" She yelled further into the house, she then turned towards you both.

"Kanaya seems to+ be preo+ccupied at the mo+ment, but please co+me in." She opened the door farther, allowing some room for you to both step inside. After walking inside, you turned towards the older woman

"Thankyou," you smiled.

"My name is (F/n) (L/n), and this is John." you introduced yourself and John.

"Aha, I already kno+w Jo+hn!" She said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"But my name is Po+rrim, Po+from Maryam. Pleasure to make yo+ur acquaintance," Porrim stook out a hand, you lightly shook it and smiled.

"Thankyou for having us,"

----------------------------------------

If you can't tell I fucking love Porrim.

And yeah, I probably made a big mistake of deciding to juggle two stories at once.

Yeah.

Great job Writer!

Anyway, I'll somehow manage.

But y'all better have a good day, I hope.