CHAPTER 3:

I blinked as I looked at the girl in front of me, she seemed rather strange.

"SO N3WB13, WH4TS YOUR N4M3?" She asked, I just stared. Not realising that she actually was talking to me.

"H3LLOO? 4NYBODY HOM3?" She asked, poking me in the cheek. I quickly shook my head and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," I immediately said, bowing down slightly. I just heard a ring of laughter come from the girl.

"NO N33D TO G3T 4LL FORM4L W1TH M3!" She laughed, I just looked up. She was smirking, she then stuck out a hand.

"T3R3Z1 PYROP3, TH3 4M4Z1NG L3G1SL4C3R4TOR." She said proudly, I just nodded. Taking her hand , I shook it firmly.

"(F/n) (L/n), nothing really important.." I said, I then heard Terezi chuckle.

"TH4TS QU1T3 4LR1GHT, YOU W1LL F1ND OUT WH4T YOU 4R3 3V3NTU4LLY." She said, I then saw a head pop out from behind her.

"So you're the chick I was talking to yesterday," he said, I then raised my eyebrows.

Lets play innocent with this bastard.

"Pardon?" I said, he then shook his head.

"I'm Dave Strider, the guy you were talking to yesterday. You moved in with John Egbert," he said, you then grumbled.

"Yes I know that smartass," I mumbled, Terezi then cackled.

"1 L1K3 TH1S K1D," She said, Dave then turned back around. Proceeding to talking with another guy, who seemed to shout a lot, I could hear him from here..

"4NYW4Y, SO YOUR3 N3W. H4V3 YOU M4D3 4NY OTH3R FR13NDS?" She asked, I then shook my head in no.

"H3 H3 H3, T1M3 TO M4K3 SOM3 FR13NDS TH3N (L/N)." She said whilst dragging me over to the other group of people.

"H3Y GUYS, SO 1 H4V3 4N 4NNOUNC3M3NT. W3 H4V3 4 N3W G1RL, NOW 1NTRODUC3 YOURS3LV3S 1N 4N ORD3RLY F4SH1ON." She said, I then looked over the group.

"I'm Vriska, Vriska Serket. The literal 8est there is," said a girl sitting next to a guy in a wheel chair.

"iM UH,, tAVROS,,,," he said shyly, something told you you would be good friends with him.

"hEy hEy MoThErFuCkEr, iM gAmZeE mAkArA." said a guy, he looked high what thE HELL.

")(--E--E )(--E--E, Im Feferi Peixes! Glub!" Said the girl with the exotic clothing, she even had a nice sounding voice.

Let me be your friend.

"Eridan Ampora, not like you should knoww." Said this guy with a scarf and purple streak in his hair.

"Hipster bitch," you said out loud, whoops.

"Wwoww, talk about rude." He said, I just raised my eyebrows.

What an asshole!

"2uck iit fii2hdiick," said this guy with a lisp, he then turned to me.

"2ollux Captor," he said, I then nodded.

"Aradia Megid0, a true arche0l0gist at heart." Said the girl sitting next to Sollux.

"D--> Equius Zahhak," said a guy sitting next to Aradia, wait why was he shin-

Ew, is that sweat?

"Sorry to interrupt, Equius. But why are you, um. Fuck how do I put this, sweating excessively?" You asked, Equius then laughed sheepishly.

"D--> Medical problem," he said, I then nodded.

":33< I'm Nepeta! Roleplay extraordinaire and shipping fanatic," said a girl with a blue cat hat on, she also had a blue cat tail.

Must be a cosplayer.

"I'm Kanaya Maryam, And If I Have To Chose A Profession I Guess It Would Have To Be Lumberjack, As Well As Fashion Designer." She said, she also had unusual green lipstick on. But, it suited her. Strange.

"4ND TH3 P4TH3T1C 4SSHOL3 H1MS3LF!" Terezi yelled.

"YOU CAN TALK, YOU ASSLICKING SON OF A FUCK." Someone yelled, wow. Language mate. It turned out it was the guy Dave had been talking to earlier.

"KARKAT VANTAS," he said reluctantly, he need to calm his shit down to a molecular level. Terezi then chuckled, it seemed that Karkat didn't like her very much. (how wrong you were)

"NOW (F/N), 1NTRODUC3 YOURS3LF!"

----------------------------------------

Fuck it, it's a bloody humanstuck.

Anyway, the trolls introductions out of the way. Hooray!

Anyway yeah, that's all I have for this author note I guess.

Have a nice day!