CHAPTER 23:

After that, weird, lesson. I walked towards the library, where I was to study for an upcoming test. But as usual, I was interrupted.

By Dave.

Y u do dis?

"What do you want," I said, my eyes begrudgingly making their way up to his face. He stood their for a bit, almost as if to come up with some kind of excuse.

"Well, seeing as we're in the same class. I was thinking we could study together," he said, my face then gave up with expressions. Working with his sorry ass? No way.

No way (F/n), no fucking wa-

"Sure,"

FUCK. WHy.

"Great!" He said, with no expression on his face. Like his voice said it, but his face didn't. He instantly sat down next to me, grabbing his book out of his bag.

He then spread it out in front of us, showing me the things he copied down.

Which still wasn't much.

"Are you serious Dave," I murmured, looking over his notes. His handwriting was messy, but readable. And he had all these weird drawing if these two guys, one red and one blue.

"Who are these," I asked, glancing up at Dave.

"Oh, them. They're Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, how have you not heard of them."

"Well, I've never heard of them."

"Oh come on, they're one of the worlds most popular webcomics. I get quite a lot of money from them," he said, as if offering me something. I just raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Sorry, never heard of 'em." I replied, Dave then clicked his tongue a if in a scolding manner.

"Search them up," he said, handing me a piece of paper with the web address on it. Wait, when the fuck did he write this. Did he really have little business cards, wow.

I then shrugged and stuffed it in my wallet, then placing that in my pocket.

"So, where are you having trouble with?" I asked, if we were gonna study better make it count. He then put a finger to his chin, and shrugged.

"I don't know, just teach me everything." He said, I then glared at him.

"I'm not your fucking teacher,"

"I know you're not,"

"Why are you talking to me like I'm your tutor then?"

"(F/n), I love it when you talk literacy to me."

"And this conversation took the train to flirtville, population Dave."

"And where's lovely (F/n) going?"

"To college,"

Dave then groaned, placing his hands to his face. I just smirked, knowing that I won that.. Battle? I don't know what it was called, but I know I won something.

He then leaned back on his chair, looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know, I'm failing everything to be honest." He said, I then stopped reading over my notes.

"Everything." I said, Dave then nodded. Damn, this guy would probably be serving at the pizza place downtown for the rest of his life if I didn't help him.

"Ok, if you're help me with my nightmares.. I guess I could help you with your grades," I said, I then heard Dave breath in sharply.

"Really?" He asked, I then nodded.

"Really."

"Maybe really can be our always?" He asked, I then smirked.

"That movie was shit,"

"Same with your face,"

"Wow way to be mature,"

We then shook on it, making the deal in place official. I then looked at the clock in the library, shit it was nearly time for my next class.

I then began hurriedly stuffing the books in my bag, literally pushing them of the table and into my open satchel.

But then Dave reached into my bag, pulling a book out. I instantly clamped my fingers over the book, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"(F/n), that's mine." He said cooly, I then laughed slightly.

"Trying to steal from me, eh?" I teased, Dave then laughed sarcastically.

"But really, this book is mine." He said, I then looked down onto the cover.

To see Daves name.

I instantly let to of the book, apologising as if I just ran over his cat. He then smirked, almost as if he was enjoying it.

---------------------------------------

Yeah, this was short as.

AND DON'T THINK I HATE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! IT'S A PRETTY GOOD BOOK, AND AN ALRIGHT MOVIE!

But yeah, I burst out laughing when writing this because when I think about cats and Dave all I can think about is that panel of Rose throwing the ball of yarn at his face and him getting knocked out.

...

Wait, shit. Christmas is like, two days away. So yeah, you probably won't be getting many updates around that period of time.

So, have a good day.