CHAPTER 38:

"Anyway, we should get started again." I heard him whisper through gritted teeth, I then reluctantly nodded.

I opened my eyes, and looked at Karkat. Images circled around him, I the chose one. It got larger, and then I analysed it.

Another random death scene, with him burning in fucking lava. How the hell would he even get into lava, there's like no volcanoes here..

I then blinked, and then it slowly got smaller. Other deaths swarmed into my vision and I screamed in frustration. Soon closing my eyes, how long was this going to take.

"Shit are you ok?" I heard Dave ask, worry lacing through his voice.

"She's fine, go sit your ass the fuck down." I heard Karkat yell, I groaned.

"How long will I be doing this for?!" I yelled, I then waited a bit.

"I don't know, but you've got to fucking try."

"This is bullshit,"

"Shut up and try you incompetent shit-nugget," he yelled at me, I then huffed. I opened my eyes again, and the same thing happened.

Was this all I would be able to do? Try? Cause trying wasn't going to get me anywhere, I needed to do.

Timeskip yay:

After about five long, excruciating hours later. Something actually happened, and I wasn't prepared for that.

I had repeated what I ha done for the past five hours, which was keep doing what I did the first time.

But when I zoomed in, the bubble disappeared and I was left with Karkat sitting in front of me.

I felt my face light up with a grin, and then I squealed.

"THANKYOU KARKAT!" I yelled, tackling him in a hug.

"WHAT THE FUC-" I heard him yell in shock, getting squashed beneath my body. I had him pinned to the bed, and I was grinning like crazy.

"OH MY GOD I COULD JUST KISS YOU!" I laughed, still staring at him. An idea then sparked in my mind, and I forcefully grabbed his face.

I kissed both of his cheeks and let go, soon jumpin up and standing in a triumphant pose.

"You're such an asshole Karkat, and I respect that. It's hard to come by, people like you that is. But, you helped me and I'm going to marry you for this. Thankyou," I said, glancing down at him. He was just laying there, a dazed look on his face.

"Oi, Karkat?" I asked, but he seemed out for the day. I then shrugged and jumped off the bed, looking over at Dave.

"Sup dick," I said proudly, looking over at him. The visions came, and I squared down on one. But the thing didn't happen, and I started to panic.

"Wait fuck," I blinked, looking back over to Karkat. He was fine, as in no visions. But when I looked over at Dave the visions appeared.

"fUCK DAMNIT!" I yelled, collapsing onto my knees. Grabbing onto my hair, pulling at it.

"Work you god damn piece of shit," I whispered to myself, I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Let go of your hair and calm down, we'll continue this tomorrow ok?" Dave said, I then nodded slightly.

"It's like 11:30, so we should probably be getting home. So see you soon," I heard him say, steps walking over to the bed. I then heard a vwooshy noise and they were gone.

Dave's POV:

Once we got back to the original timeline, I carefully lay Karkat down on the grass next to the road.

Sollux's head had been completely scraped off the road, meaning the ambulance must've gotten here at some point. But Karkat was still out for the count.

"Hey, Karkat?" I asked, no response. Just glazed eyes looking up into the sky, occasionally blinking.

"Hell-" and just then he got up, rubbing his head. I smirked slightly, opening my mouth to say something.

"Oh fuck," he muttered, I then closed my mouth.

"She's hot,"

---------------------------------------

So yeah y'all gettin your vision back very slowly, and I somehow found a way to incorporate the Dave x reader x Karkat thing into the story.

Go me!

*crowd goes wild*

Anyway, I want to write a death soon. So yeah, be prepared for that I guess. And idk who the lemon should be with, seein as Karkats now here.

Maybe I'll write two shitty ass lemons, just because you crave that mineral.

So have a good day, night, afternoon, time or day your in, whatever, you get the fucking point, I write these at the end of every chapter, if you don't get the point I highly recommend seeking medical help for idiocy, GOOD DAY.